30

I just walk into the living room after getting some books, but because of them I couldn't see the floor in front of me, so I just trip over the carpet for a second, but don't fall since I managed to maintain my balance, luckily.

But as I look over to the sofa I see Yeonjun getting up quickly, probably out of reflex.

Before his eyes close and he falls forward, causing me to now just drop the books and rush over to him, though Taehyun was faster and catches Yeonjun before his head hits the table.

„Yeonjun!", I scream out of shock.

„Woah, are you alright?", Taehyun asks him, but no reaction from Yeonjun.

„Is he alright?!", Hueningkai asks completely confused by what just happened.

„Is he unconscious?", Beomgyu asks too.

And I think he may be right.

Yeonjun might just have passed out?

What is happening to him?!

„Yeonjun? Hyung?! Talk to me, wake up Yeonjun!", I just ramble on, completely confused by the situation.

„Hyung calm down.", Beomgyu says, thought he's just as nervous right now.

„Both of you keep calm. Let's see.", Taehyun demands, he's literally the only calm one here.

He goes up to Yeonjun, as he lays him down on the Sofa, on my lap, I sit on my knees and carefully, almost afraid to hurt him, get his head on my legs, stroke a bit through his hair, scared of this situation.

Taehyun checks his pulse, but it seems normal.

Just as he takes out his amulet and opens the stone, in which grey dust is, Yeonjun suddenly opens his eyes in one second and screams.

But not like in terror.

It sounds like he's in pain.

So much pain.

„Arrrggghhhh!", he screams as he holds his head, stretched his back through, I can feel how he presses his head agains my legs.

Yeonjun, what kind of pain are you going through and why you?!