And It's Ours

"Hey, Grant."

"Yes, Eddie?"

"When are you planning on going back home?"

Grant turned to Eddie and thought, "Probably in a few days; why do you ask?"

"Just curious, I guess." Eddie shrugged. "Are we doing a long distance kinda of thing, or?"

Grant sat down at the table with Eddie. He sighed, "I suppose so. Maybe if you give me a month, I can work things out with my landlord and I could move in. If that's alright with you?"

Eddie laughed, "Are you kidding? I'd love it if you lived with me!"

Grant grinned, "Then it's settled." Eddie held his hand and smiled wide. "So what's for dinner?"

"How about pizza?" Eddie asked.

"I'm down. Can we eat there, though?"

"Of course."

________________________

They decided to drive down to the nearest pizza joint; one that Eddie had recommended. Once the two were seated at a booth, they looked through menus separately. Eddie looked over his menu to see Narrator staring at him. Grant blushed at the fact that he was caught staring; Eddie winked at the other, but Grant quickly turned the tables making a kissy face in Eddie's direction causing Eddie to become flustered and break out in laughter.

Soon the waiter came by, and the two settled on a half pepperoni, half meat-lovers pizza. As they waited for their food, Eddie and Grant talked about living quarters. Eddie stated that once Narrator could move in, he wanted to share a room; while Grant thought it would be best to slowly work into living together.

Eddie sighed, "Come on, Grant, we already shared a bed before."

"I know... it's just I want to ease into this."

Eddie sighed again, knowing this was a battle he'd lose, and honestly he was fine with that. "Alright, amor. Whatever makes you the most comfortable, okay?"

"Thanks, Eddie." Narrator smiled and reached out for Eddie's hand, "And, hey, once I move in, I'll be back in your bed in about a week." He winked, and Eddie chuckled at the joke.

After a few seconds of awkward hand holding, their food arrived. Grant released Eddie's hand and immediately went for a slice. They ate in silence for quite a bit. Grant took notice of two kids peeking over the booth behind Eddie. A boy and a girl around the age of 14. Either fans or weirded out by Grant and Eddie out on a date. Grant hoped the children were the prior.

Grant cleared his throat and gestured his head to the kids. Eddie got the hint and looked behind him. He got a quick glimpse of the kids before they retreated behind the booth. Eddie grinned at the sound of whispering and giggling coming from the booth. He looked back at Narrator and mouthed the words "watch this" before setting his pizza slice back down. Eddie stood up, and Narrator quirk an eyebrow.

Eddie walked up to the booth. "Hey, guys. Couldn't help but notice your staring."

The mother was quick to react, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for that. I told them many times to stop, but they kept saying you were some youtuber."

"No, no it's alright." Eddie smiled reassuringly before turning to the kids, "Guess you know who EddieVR and Your Narrator are?"

The boy smiled, "Yeah!"

"You ARE EddieVR?" The girl gasped.

"The one and only. Narr's in the booth with me too."

"I knew it was Narrator!" The boy shook his sister.

The sister continued to ask questions, "So Your Narrator is moving in with you? Are you two dating!"

"Kinda, I guess, but it's a secret." "Cool!" The girl and her brother smiled.

The boy spoke up, "Could we get a quick autograph?"

"Sure thing, dawg!"

After the youtuber's signed the kid's stuff and finished their pizza, they drove home. Narrator sighed in content. "That was fun."