Heaven's My Witness

Eddie grabbed onto his headset, and he set up his gear. Grant walked into the room with his own gear. Grant was staying over for a convention near Eddie's house, and the two thought it would be best for him to come over and save some money.

So here they are, setting up a VR game to record. However, Mully, Juicy, and Josh wouldn't be joining. Since they never recorded something with just the two of them, Eddie and Grant decided to record something together. Once Eddie knew Grant was logged on, he created a server on Pavlov for them to use.

"You ready, fool?" Eddie pulled his virtual gun out and aimed it at Narrator.

"You know it!" Narrator pulled out a grenade.

"Goddammit, Narrator. Stop with the fucking grenades!"

"Shut the fuck up or I'll pull the pin." Narrator pointed to Eddie with a threatening tone.

"Chill chill chill!" Eddie grabbed the grenade from Narrator, "Let's take out these pendejos then we can talk about killing myself."

"I rather take you out on a date."

Eddie paused and stared in shock for a second and spoke carefully, "Shut the hell up."

"I'm serious." Narrator said, "You're hosting me; let me buy dinner."

Eddie stammered, "Well, don't go calling it a date, pendejo. People will call us gay, man, I gotta keep my cholo rep."

"Who gives a shit about your rep?" Narrator backed Eddie into the wall. "Lemme treat you."

Eddie crosses his arms, "Fuck you."

"Gladly~"

Then Narrator kissed him. Eddie's eyes stayed open at the sudden connection then slowly closed. It was awkward with the headsets, but soon Narrator was able to pry both his and Eddie's gear off. Grant slid one hand under Eddie's leg to lift it up, and kept the other arm on the wall. Eddie's hands dropped to Grant's torso as Grant pushed Eddie further into the wall. Eddie let out a whine. Grant released his lips from Eddie's, but stayed close.

Eddie spoke with a huff, "Shit, man, usually I'm the top."

"How about you top next time?"

"Deal." Eddie said before pulling Grant into another kiss. Grant pulled his lips away from Eddie's, yet their lips still graced each other's.

"Te amo, Eddie...VR~" Grant rolled his r's.

"Narrator~ mi amor~" Eddie breathed heavily. "I fucking love you, dawg."

Grant released Eddie's leg and grabbed his hips, he then buried his head into Eddie's neck. Eddie grabbed onto Grant's upper arms tightly and hummed in reponse, "Ah... fucking hell, Grant..."

Grant looked at Eddie with a smirk, his hands travelling down to grab Eddie's ass. "So how about dinner?"