Berliner

It was the end of the day, and both Saiki and (Y/n) were heading to Saiki's house. Of course, she was staying over, because both her parents were going on vacation, and her other relatives were busy with business trips. As much as (Y/n) would like to have stayed at her family mansion all by herself without parental guidance, Uncle Kyoya had left some personal people to take care of his niece, and that is only when she's home alone. Even now, the Ootori private family police force are all keeping an eye out on (Y/n), and to an extent, Saiki.

"Is there anything we need form the store to make some coffee jelly?" (Y/n) asked her friend.

"I think I have enough stuff at home to make enough for us. Even if we did run out, I can just teleport us to the grocery store and we can buy whatever we need." Saiki said, not really fazed when it comes to needing to buy some stuff form the store.

"You hear some complaining or something?" (Y/n) asked her friend, hearing a familiar voice that usually meant Saiki was going to get into some trouble, or something he really doesn't want to get involved with.

And as the two were walking, they saw a man in a maroon suit, with a bottle of alcohol pouring out in his right hand. The guy basically looked dead.

"Master is that you?!" The guy yelled, trying to know if that really was Saiki.

"Why is he calling you master?" (Y/n) asked, and walked along side her friend, ignoring the guy yelling for Saiki.

"You don't wanna know." Saiki sighed.

The guy ended up crawling all the way from where he was, and hugged Saiki from behind, still on his knees. Of course, Saiki had tried pushing the guy back, but he still held on.

"You know this crazy guy?" (Y/n) asked, trying to pry the green haired man off of her best friend.

"Sadly." Saiki responded, still trying to push him off.

"Master I beg of you! Please join my stage magic act as my assistant!"

And just like that, Saiki was roped into another chaotic day. On stage, was him, Uryoku Chouno, going by his stage name, and the announcer.

"How did I get talked into this again?" Saiki asked his friend, who was behind stage, watching the show happen. As much as she would've liked to be in the audience, that just didn't seem like the best idea.

"Because Micheal got into an accident. He said his wife was coming to see the show, and he still annoyed you. Then his assistant got hit by a motor cycle, and got thrown thirty meters, which was amazing. Then he showed you the main trick he was going to do, which was a cutting person in the box trick, and he said he was going to chose someone from the audience. When you said no, he then chose me. Then you said at least a thousand nos and then agreed to be his assistant cause you don't want someone to die." (Y/n) answered her friend, laughing a little on the inside and outside. "You just get into too many things."

"I'm starting to regret any life choices that I have made, that tied me into anyone I find annoying." Saiki groaned.

"Do I count?"

"Especially."

"Rude!"

"And now for my next illusion! I'll move my assistant Saikael from here, over to this box." Uryoku said, gesturing to the one box Saiki was standing near, to the other across the stage. "I'll lock both boxes to keep Saikael in, and everyone else out."