Flores de Hojaldre

There were a few English dubbed scenarios/episodes I had missed, and some of them were pretty funny, so here we go! And no, that does not mean Saiki and MC aren't dating. I'm not gonna put you guys through that "just friends" phase again.

Walking home from school, Kusuo, Kaidou, and Nendou were walking home from school.

"Soon this world will become a sea of blood." Kadiou mumbled to himself, a smile on his face.

"Wonder why his hero complex is showing more than usual today." (Y/n) asked, holding hands with her boyfriend while Nendou and Kaidou walked ahead of them.

"Who knows." Kusuo didn't care. All he cared about was spending some time with his girlfriend. Sadly, that time spent with her had to involve his two friends.

"See you tomorrow Saiki, Suoh," Kaidou turned around to bid his two friends farewell. "Assuming there is a tomorrow I mean."

As Kaidou started walking ahead of the other three, a woman standing in front of their small group spoke.

"Oh hi Shun baby."

The blue haired boy screamed.

"Are you on your way home?" The lady asked.

"What are you doing here mama?" Kaidou asked, very stiff and starting to sweat bullets.

"Mama?" Nendou asked.

"Are these boys and lovely young lady your friends?" Kadiou's mother asked him. "Hi there, I'm Shun's mother."

Kaidou quickly rushed over to his mother. "Let's forget about them and let's go home."

"Where are your manners?" The gray haired lady asked. "Our house is just around the corner. Don't you wanna invite them over?"

Kaidou gestured to his friends behind him, Nendou first. "But- you see- uh- this guy's really busy isn't that right Nendou?"

"Yeah well I do have a lot of stuff I have to get done..." Nendou started mumbling to himself, his blue haired friend begging him to pick up what he's putting down. He didn't. "I guess it's nothing too important."

"And what about you two, would you like to join us?" Kaidou's mom asked the couple.

"I think I'll pass." Saiki said, not interested in what is going on.

"I have to go home and check my schedule for work, but thank you so much for the offer." (Y/n) smiled, politely rejecting the offer.

"I got some coffee jellies from the Neighborhood Association and there's enough for everyone." The lady offered.

Kusuo and Nendou ended up walking past the mother and son, while (Y/n) was being dragged with her boyfriend. She does have some work to do when she gets home, but there's nothing of importance she has to get to. It's nothing to be out to the public for a few more months, so there's a big window of time.

"Welcome to our home." Kadiou's mom said, standing at the front wall door leading to the Kaidou household.

"This place is huge!" Nendou said, surprised to see his friend's house for the first time.

There was a small tour by Kadiou's mom, and Nendou kept saying things were huge when you compare the rooms and houses to his own home. Of course, (Y/n)'s home was much bigger, but that was because she came from the upper class, and somewhat middle class because of her mom.