⚜ - n i n e - ⚜ (yandere! f. immortal x spirit! m. reader) (5/12)

Start from the beginning

hearing those words coming out from the father of immortals, the flower spirit couldn't exactly disagree that she is indeed indebted to him. nodding her head, she agreed that she would help the father by entertaining his daughters for three days much like her promise with the mother. though, the spirit was rather reluctant to change into a male. this is because, for someone who liked beautiful things like her, males aren't beautiful at all. their bodies are hard and not soft like women, and they are not meek and soft-spoken like how most women are, that's why if (y/n) had to choose, she would rather be born a female than a male.

earlier, the flower spirit had tried to bargain with the father if she can be his daughters' girlfriend instead of a boyfriend, but the man strongly disagrees, fearing that his daughter's sexuality would change if he agreed. even though he doesn't think that highly of her, it's good to be safe. in the end, the spirit didn't have any choice but to turn into a male.

as she transformed, petals that came out of nowhere came to envelop her body, and her once soft figure turned hard and broad. when the petals suddenly vanished, the father and mother of immortals could see how the spirit had become a few centimeters taller than its female form. the flower spirit, who usually only dressed in summer white dress, was now dressed in a black yukata.

seeing the immortals' dumbstruck expression-especially the mother who didn't even try to hide her fascination toward the spirit's male form-the spirit went shy as he avoided the immortals' intense gazes. his cheeks dyed in red as his eyelashes quivered, causing the mother of immortals to smile in awe at how beautiful and at the same time handsome he was.

with that, the spirit who was now a male went to meet his first female immortal lover.

-Day One, The First Daughter-

upon arriving at his lover's castle, (m/n) was surprised to see how empty and silent the castle was. if he didn't know any better, he would have thought that this castle was abandoned by how empty the walls are without any kind of decorations. the flower spirit then decided to wait for a while for his lover in the living room. however, after standing there for a minute, the man clearly got bored as he went to explore the castle for a while in search of his lover, but upon seeing that she was nowhere to be found, the spirit gave up and went to the garden instead.

however, seeing how destroyed the garden was with its dead trees and wilted flowers, (m/n)'s fragile heart shattered in million pieces as he watched the dead lawn. he grimaced in pain, determined to find this wretched person who didn't know how to appreciate such beauty as flowers.

hands clenched in fists, the flower spirit went back into the castle. he then decided to use his spirit energy to search for a trace of a living person in the castle, and when he heard breathing coming from the third-floored in the library room, he ran there without any hesitation and found a girl who was-probably-sleeping soundly on the floor as she hugged her knees, around her scattered mountains of books; just a touch and it would have fallen down on her and squashed her tiny form.

seeing such a petite girl sleeping so cutely in that mess, what kind of scum won't have his heart throbbed? furthermore, being a flower spirit, it was well-known that his weaknesses are flowers, beauty, and his fragile heart. (m/n) helplessly looked at the girl, before he decided to randomly put the books back to its place all while waiting for her to wake up.

as if on cue, just as the last book was put back in the bookshelf, the girl slowly raised her head back and yawned, blinking her eyes sleepily before she finally seemed to notice the flower spirit by the blush that spreading on her cheeks.

captivated by her cuteness, the spirit flashed her a gentle smile and was surprised by how frantic the girl was, totally unlike her brothers, causing him to jokingly wonder if this girl was perhaps adopted.