Skylar eyed the files and realized that they were the same files and footages Bruce had been investigating for some while now. " Seem familiar?" he asked. Skylar nodded. Bruce then opened up a list of names. Hal crossed his arms and carefully looked at the screen.

" These are the names of some meta-humans that have been detected in the last few years. Some are related to what Luthor was doing, some not, but they are all activated metas," Bruce explained. Then he pressed another button and some names' colors turned to red. " And these are the names of people who have been missing in the last two to three months,"

Skylar took a deep breath. " Is this Luthor again? Is he initiating the same plan, AGAIN? Kidnapping metas?" questioned angrily. " I don't know, yet. The only thing I'm sure of it is that meta-humans are being kidnapped, again," he replied.

" Men, we can't catch a break," Skylar hissed under her breath. Hal scratched his head. " Do you have any leads on them?" he asked. " I'm assuming you do, if you called me here," he continued. Bruce smirked. " Of course I do,"

He then opened up footage of a gas station in a desert-like place. The video started to play at high speed as multiple cars came and left over the span of weeks. " Dude, you know my thing is planes, right?" Hal sighed.

Bruce gave him a look. " Skylar, do you notice anything?" he asked her instead. " Where's the location?" she asked. " An off-road. Not used primarily for the last thirty years or so, not since the highway. There's a small town at the end of the road, the population is around five thousand but they don't go out much, and certainly don't get much visitors,"

Skylar took a moment to think as she watched the video again, all the cars and the station. The station was simple itself. Seemed like the typical one you'd find in an old road. Then it hit her. The cars.

" They are good cars," Skylar exclaimed suddenly. " What?" Hal asked. " If this is a route not commonly used, and the only thing it leads up to is a small town, why the good cars? Look at to the brands, why would that many of them be there?"

" Exactly," Bruce said. " It's not Luthor, at least not someone directly connected to him. All the plates are private, so either a government branch or the military," he continued. " But what do they have got to do with missing metas?" Hal asked.

He furrowed his brows. " You're not actually suggesting that the government is kidnapping its own citizens, right?" he asked again. Bruce shrugged. " It's not like it didn't happen before," he replied. " Anyway, that's why I called you," he added.

The hologram screen changed again and opened up a map. There was a little red x on it. " This is the station," Bruce said and then traced his finger along the road to the other part of the screen. " And this is the town. According to the maps, there's nothing else in between," he said then a new map opened up.

" But there is, a secret base. Hidden from the maps and all, I managed to find it, I thought it was worth giving a shot," he continued. " Your private satellite?" Hal asked. Bruce smirked. " How else?" he replied and Hal scoffed. " You genius bastard,"

Bruce closed the screen off and turned to Hal. " I'm thinking of a recon mission. Let's see what this hidden base is up to and whether the metas are there," he proposed. " I'm in," Hal said. " Tonight," Bruce replied.

" Alright, if that's all, I've got to go now, I've been away from work long enough and if I don't show up now not even dating the boss will save me," Hal said. " Okay, take care," Skylar said. " Oh, and also, say hi to Carol, and thanks for the gift again!"

" Will do," Hal smirked before walking out. " Gift?" Bruce asked. Skylar turned to him with a smile. " Yes, I forget to tell you with all of the meta talk, look! Carol and Hal got us a gift for the baby!" she said and excitedly took out the small bag Hal gave her from her purse.