Close your eyes Part 4 (21+)

Start from the beginning

*They connected their lips once again, but this time even deeper, more passionately. Intertwining their tongues, kissing each other hungrily.

Jimin: Get a fucking room you two!!! What are you doing shoving your tongues down each other's throats in the middle of the damn hallway!?

Yoongi: Who even is that guy? One day he hates him and the next he's pouncing on him and eating his face in the middle of the hallway.

Jin: That's Taehyung.

Hoseok: You mean THE Kim Taehyung!? The one he's constantly talking about?

Namjoon: I have no clue what's going on, but good for you, Jungkook.

*Jungkook turned towards him, smiling happily.

Jungkook: Thanks, Joonie-Hyung. ( - he turned back towards Taehyung and whispered in his ear.) I only have morning lectures today, which I don't mind skipping. Do you want to go and continue this "conversation" back at your place? You can "explain" everything to me, nice and slow. We can "talk" all night long if you're up for it.

*Taehyung sat up straight as shivers ran up and down his spine. He grabbed Jungkook tightly, as the younger wrapped his arms and legs around him like a koala bear while giggling.

Taehyung: If you'll excuse us, we'll be on our way. It was a pleasure meeting you all.

*The two lovebirds walked away, leaving the others bewildered as they silently waved them goodbye.

Jimin: Well...that just happened. I hope they at least invite us to their wedding.

*Taehyung walked to his car, placing Jungkook in the passenger's seat as they drove back to his place.

Jungkook: Wow, this place is amazing. I had no idea you were rich.

Taehyung: Hehe, thanks, my parents bought it for me. Sit down and make yourself at home while I make us some tea.

Jungkook: Ok, will do.

*Jungkook sat down on the couch as he noticed a beautiful white cat staring at him. His eyes sparkled as he slowly reached his hand out to pet it.

 His eyes sparkled as he slowly reached his hand out to pet it