PART 1 - MONSTER

A/N. Hello everyone, this is the first time i'm writing a song story we're in character sing's the song, hope you enjoy.

(Mikan's pov)

"mou~ hotaru didn't wake me up again" i said as i run towards my school.

the bell's are about to ring and the gates will be closed. i can't and won't climb a tree again! the last time i did i was scolded and put into detention by gino - sensei.

"damn you hotaru!" i screamed as i continued to run.

i saw the gates about to closed as o made a dash towards it.

"STOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!" I screamed and run past through and rolled towards the tree.

"itai~ itai~" i said as i rubbed my head.

"seriously polka, how many times do you need to wear polka dots?"i heard a deep voice from my side, i looked and see a jerk as veins pop out in my head.

"natsume you pervert! you peeked again!" i said as i pull my skirt down

i saw him roll his eyes at me

"i didn't peek, you flashed it for the whole world to see idiot" he said and walked away as i pout at him

"let's go we're gonna be late" he said and continue to walk as i got up and run towards him and stopped beside him.

"since when do you care about going to class on time?" i asked looking at him and he glared at me.

"eek! okay okay i wont ask" i said as i raised my hands in surrender.

seriously this guy, is he bipolar or something?

----------------------------

"good morning minna!!!" i greeted as we went inside the classroom, but i was quickly pushed by a forced into the wall.

"BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!"

"ack.. " i said as i dropped down from the wall

"hotaruuuuuu!! why did you shoot me again!" i said and fake cry on my bestfriend, hotaru imai.

"because you're loud" she said and went back to doing her mechanics, i pout and went to the back and sat on my seat besides natsume.

"good morning sakura-san" ruka greeted me as he sat in front of natsume.

"good morning ruka-pyon" i greeted cheerfully.

"shut up polka" natsume said from beside me as he covers his face with a manga.

"meanie" i said and pout.

i glance at the other side of the room, i see sumire, nonoko and anna chatting at the end of the corner and in the middle koko, kitsu and yuu are studying for the mock exam.

being a highschool student are quite boring, but for me it wasn't boring when i have all my friends with me.

"nee.. ruka-pyon, where will you study for college?" i asked as ruka-pyon patted his rabbits head.

"i will study at japan's national university, i'm going to take up business management course with natsume" he said with a smile

"oohh.. your both lucky to have something you want for the future" i said as i pout

"where will you study sakura-san?" he asked.

"hmm.. i'm still pondering about it but maybe i could go to the same university " i said and smile.