Chapter 3

When Caesar saw Nono, they went inside the Hotel. They sat down on the couch then Nono blurred out. " I can't marry you I'm sorry Caesar"

"Uh.." Caesar was speechless. He was happy actually now he didn't have to bring up the topic to his parents.

"May I ask why?" He asked.

"I found someone that I like, he's really sweet I'm so sorry." she replied.

"Don't apologize, you have found someone that your feelings have reached, plus I have found someone as well" Caesar replied.

"Really? Thats good now we can tell our parents, and dont worry I know your parents are hard on you so I'll bring it up to them,By the way the person you like does she go to our College?"

"Uh. No they don't" Caesar replied.

"Oh well I hope you happiness, now I have to go i'lm see you at class Monday Caesar" Nono replied as she place a kiss on his cheek, "I hope we can remain friends."

"Ofc course" he replied.

When Nono left, he got up and left the hotel as well. He smiled as he thought of Johann Chu. Now they can be together without any complications. At least one problem is out of the way. Now to tell him about Italy.

He wondered if he should stop by his apartment. He sent Johann a quick text asking if he could come over to talk. It took about 5 minute of begging until Johann got annoyed and said yes.

When Caesar reached Johann's apartment he knocked on the door and waited.When the door opened he pulled Johann close to him and embrace him.

"You smell good, I missed you" he said to Johann. "Nono and I aren't engaged anymore we broke up" He murmured.

Johann pulled back and smile, he rarely saw that beautiful smile, because of how he's always so composed.

They entered the apartment and Johann close the door.

"Yeah, apparently she found someone she likes" Caesar replied, as he shrug off his coat. "Can I stay over?"

"So it's just us now? We're official right?" Johan asked.

"We've always been official." Caesar replied

"You know what I mean" Johann said.

" yeah and Johann?" Caesar questioned.

"Yes?"

"I love you." Caesar said.

"I love you too" Johann replied

Caesar pulled him in for a kiss as they kissed and it got deeper and more passionate Johann pulled back.

"Have you ate?" He asked Caesar. "My mom cooked a lot, there left overs"

"Thanks, cuz I haven't eaten as yet." He replied.

As Johann watched Caesar eat and they talked, they sat in bed, watching Netflix with Johann Chu between his legs leaning against Caesar torso and the blanket covering them.

The next morning Caesar woke up to Johann sucking on his dick. Caesar didn't think that Johann like this type of foreplay.

As Johann placed his wet mouth around Caesar's hard dick. Caesar tried hard not to moan as Johann's mouth went up and down his dick, as he played with his balls. He was a natural at sucking dick. It feels so good Caesar thought. As He got close to cumming Johann Chu pulled his mouth away from dick and jerked him off until he came all over his hand and bed.

Caesar took control, he threw the sheets off them. Looking at Johann beautiful frame as he laid on all fours with his dick in his hands and his red stained cheek. Caesar pushed Johann on his back as he took off his boxers and toss them one side.