Chapter 2

Above (Lexvian)

Caesar groaned lowly as be pulled back from Johann Chu.

"I will break it off don't worry, I just.. I just need a few more time." He replied.

"You have been saying that since before Summer Holidays.." Johann Chu replied.

"I'm under lots of pressure alright, my parents arranged this to happen, I didn't even get to have a say in this, I will tell them I want to break it off but I can't just do it out of the bloom" Caesar replied, as he stood up pacing up and down in the room.

"Okay, I have to go" Johann Chu replied,as he got dressed.

"I'll see you tomorrow? You want a lift?" Caesar asked.

"No I drove today. Bye." Johann replied then left.

Caesar gabbed a book from the book shelf ad threw it across the room. He always hated when Johann Chi gets so stoic its always so hard to get through him. He knows that it wont be easy to break off the engagement.

As his phone rang he looked at the Caller's ID
Nono.
He groaned then answered the phone, "Hey Nono how are you?" He asked.

"Oh you want to meet up tonight?" Caesar replied.

"Uh.. I'll see if I can make it" He replied, then said bye as she hang out.

After saying his goodbyes, he then pulled on his shirt and pants, and left the Student Council Office and head home.

"Johann Chu is that you?"

"Yes mother I just reached home" Johann replied.

He lives by himself, but on some random days his mother would come over to cook and clean for him, well mostly cook, he tells her she didn't have to come over and cook and clean but she never listens to him.

"Dinner will be ready soon, Oh and Lexvian is here, he's in your room he'll be having dinner with us."

Johann went to his room seeing Lexvian sprawled across his bed.

"Please stop coming over unannounced" Johann Chi replied as he place his bag on the chair.

"You know you love when I Visit you" Lexvian teased.

Lexvian and him have been Bestfriend ever since they were younger, and Lexvian being 1 year older as always acted like that one "mom" friend. The two males were always close when they were younger even now. Lexvian is the only one who knows he's gay , including his mother of course. Also Lexvian is the only one who knows that Caesar and him are dating and he supports it, although he may act like a asshole when Caesar is around, its because Caesar is still engaged to Nono. He just wishes for his Bestfriend happiness..

"You were with Caesar?" Lex said.

"Yeah.." Johann replied annoyingly.

"What did he do this time?" Lex asked as he rolled over on his stomach.

"I asked him about the engagement, when he'll break it off" Johann said.

"Well? What did the bastard say" Lex replied.

"Dont call him that." Johann scolded, He said "soon"

"Soon? Johann It's been months, I know you really like the guy but I dont want to see you get hurt, theres plenty of fishes in the sea"

"But I want that fish" Johann Chu replied.

Lex began laughing as he shook his head, "My guy there are even better fishes" he told him.

Johann Chu went to shower then they went downstairs to have dinner.

Meanwhile.. Caesar was at home, dealing with some small studying regarding his father's company everyday he would go over certain paperwork/ information regarding the business.

He checked his phone as he say another message from Nono. He left his penthouse and head out to meet her at XXX.