Chapter 1

''On behalf of the Student Union, I would like to welcome you all back. It's a new semester for the seniors and We welcome our new freshmen. I hope you all had a wonderful summer break and that you found plenty of time to relax and enjoy yourselves. This new semester offers a new start, a fresh opportunity to engage with new professors, to confront new courses and to challenge new ideas and perspectives. The start of a new semester is a time full of possibilities, and a chance to bring your own renewed sense of discovery and intellectual curiosity to the academic experience. Let's take advantage of this fresh start, and use it wisely, Thank you''. Caesar ended.

With Johann Chu and their secretary, Susie right behind him, they exit off the stage, after the students clapped. The Principal Anjou took over. After the ceremony was finish. They all returned back to their classes. However, Caesar and Johann returned back to the Student Union office.

''Are their anymore paperwork to be looked at?'' Caesar asked, as he pulled at his tie, and with his hand he brushed back his golden locks of hair. Johann Chu cleared his throat and pulled out his iPad, checking the work they have to do.

''You have to sign off, on the clubs and societies today, since it's a new year additional new clubs will be made'' Johann Chu replied.

Caesar exhaled, as he leaned back on his chair with his eyes close. He had lot of work to do. This year was his last year at College. Then he'd take over his father's company as CEO. He hasn't told Johann Chu his boyfriend that he will be going to Italy.

Without warning a warm lips touch his, his eyes opened wide looking at Johann, he pulled him closer to him, pulling him onto his legs so he's straddling him, supporting his back with his left hand, he returned back the kiss, more passionate.

With their lips lock together, Caesar push his hand under the back of Johann Chu shirt, rubbing on his back as their tongue swirling around each other. When Johann Chu pulled back his cheeks were red, he coughs and looked away. ''We have to get back to class now'' Johann Chu replied.

''One more time'' Caesar teased.

''No'' Johann replied.

Caesar pouted at him, putting on his best puppy eyes, Johann looked away from him, then he exhaled and peck him on the lips.

Caesar took the advantage and pulled him in for a deep kiss, pushing his tongue down his throat.

''Ngh'' Johann moaned softly.

Caesar pulled back and caress his cheek. ''We should get back to class now''.

Johann nodded, when they left the office and went to class, they separated and went different ways no one in the College knows there dating. Caesar went to sit in the middle row, beside Nono. He places a kiss on her cheek and she smiled at him.

Johann Chu heart clenched when he saw that but he remains stoic, he knew what he was getting himself into when he agreed to date Caesar. Caesar said he'll break it off with her soon. Regardless it hurts a bit whenever he sees them together. He knows he's being selfish, because Caesar belonged to Nono first, plus there's no way his parents will let them be together after all they are both males. After class he Johann went back to the student council room. He did his Vp work, as he waited on Caesar.

When Caesar came in he wrapped his arms around Johann Chu, restign his face on the crook of his neck.

''I missed you'' Caesar murmured.

''It was only a couple hours'' Johann murmured.

''It felt like days'' Caesar replied.

''To you'' Johann replied, as he stacked the papers in a pile, then place them in the binder.

Caesar began placing tiny kisses on his cheek, pulling his collar, so he can place kisses on his neck, as Johann squirmed in the couch.

''Caesar ngh wait-'' Johann mumbled.

''Oh what?'' Caesar replied, lowly as he began kissing his neck sucking on his sensitive flesh, Johann felt his dick twitch he was growing in his pants.

Caesar pushed his hand inside Johann pants gripping on his erected dick, as he continues sucking on his neck.

''Lift your hips'' Caesar whispered softly.

Johann's cheek was bright red as he lifted his hips, Caesar pulled down his pants as he pulled out Johann Chu erected dick, his precum oozes out of the tip, as he uses his thumb to rub it around his tip. Caesar pulled his face towards him as he closer their lips together, as they kiss, he pumps his hand up and down on Johann's erected dick.

''Ngh...ha...ha.'' Johann's moaned echoed within the Student Council room.

As Caesar hands move faster on Johann's dick, Johann's small moans urge him to pump his hands even faster on his dick. Caesar kissed him once more as he felt Johann stiffen in his hands and shoots spurt of gum.

''On your knees'' Caesar said lowly, in a hoarse voice.

His voice made Johann dick twitch once more. As he went on all four on the couch, Caesar pulled down his pants discarding it on the other couch.

Caesar pulled out the lube from the cabinet he squeezed some on Johann's plum, pale ass, He rubbed it on his hole Johann flinched at the cold sensation.

After rubbing the lube around and he thrusted his finger inside Johann's hole. Johann curled his toe as he arches his back. Using his other hand Caesar, he spread his ass cheek apart as he thrusted his finger deeper inside his hole.

''Caesar.ngh..Mmhm'' Johann.

''Ahh what lewd noises you're making Johann Chu, what if someone walked in on their vice President looking like this, ass out, and moaning like a dog in heat''. Caesar teased, he would never let anyone see Johann like that. This is only for his eyes.

''Stop..ngh messi-ng around'' Johann moaned loudly.

''It's a shame I can't see your face'' Caesar mumbled, as he added another finger inside Johann hole, Johann moaned louder as his toes curled. ''Ngh mmhm ahh''

''Want me to put it in slow, or all at once?'' Caesar asked.

Johann shivers as he nodded, ''Slo-slow'' He whispered.

''I take that as hard at once'' Caesar replied, smirking he pulled down his pants, Caesar dick was already hard, as the precum spurted from the tip, he thrusted hard inside Johann's hole, resulting in a loud scream from Johann.

Caesar pushed his fingers inside his mouth, as Johann sucked on his fingers, Caesar thrusted harder and fast inside him.

''Ngh'' Caesar low grunts escaped his lips, mixing with Johann's moans ''Mmhm, ahh ngh Caesar''

Caesar grabbed onto his ass, tightly as he thrusted inside Johann Chu's ass.

''So tight'' Caesar grunted as he thrusted in and out. As Johann bit down hard on his lower lip, Caesar

Caesar reached between Johann's legs and began pumping his dick up and down. As Johann moan loudly, Caesar increases his speed and thrust, pounding at his hole. As he thrust inside his hole he pumps Johann's dick faster.

''I'm g-gonna c-cum Caesar, ngh pl-please'' Johann moans out loudly.

''Cum'' Caesar replied, feeling himself about to cum once again.

As Johann came, Caesar came along with him, they both breathe heavily in the room

Caesar pulled Johann to him and kissed him on his lips, He held onto his face and stick his tongue deep inside his mouth, as they kiss, their tongues touch. When Johann Chuu pulled away for air. Caesar place a kiss on his head.

''We have to go home now'' Johann Chuu said.

''Argh'' Caesar groaned in annoyance he'll have to deal with his parents, at home he wishes he could stay with Johann Chu forever. He still hasn't told him that he's going to Italy too.

''When will you break off the engagement with Nono?'' Johann broke the mood.