Chapter- 34 Can't live without you!!

Start from the beginning

"Tumhe nahi pata, tumne instagram, facebook, twitter khi bhi online gayi ho tum aaj?"

"Yaa fir news channel?"

Simmi asked after Neha to which they all got a negative reply from her.

"Ohho Taani. Tumhe sach mein nahi pata. See this."

Sharon said bringing out her mobile phone and logging in into her twitter account she showed Taani what everyone was talking about.

Her eyes widened seeing the post, it stated ' HOTTEST CELEBRITY COUPLE', 'LOVEBRIDS FOREVER' and 'MADE FOR EACH OTHER' and under it were taarey's pics from their yesterday's beach outing. Their sitting in each others arms, their walking and other cute pics. In fact people were commenting such big and lovely comments.

"You guys are officially the best celebrity couple out there, and see the comments."

Rinni said looking at the pics too,

"Vese Taani kya baat hai, so cute haan. Itna sara romance, hume pata tha Rey romantic hai but itna."

Neha too agrred,

"You both look so cute together!"

Ashi too said,

"Haan or aapko pata types hai news channels bhi aap dono ki pics or ye posts dikha rahe hai, with same tags and all types."

"I didn't knew about this. Ye photos kab click hui."

Taani said looking confused at the pics making Sharon smirked,

"Ab agar tum dono open mein itna romance karoge to kya log pics click nahi karenge."

Simmi too teased her,

"Btw agar Rey bahar itna romantic hai to ghar mein to...."

She trailed off wiggling her eyebrows making Taani blush, the girls laughed at her shyness. Till then the butlers too came with snacks which they had with lots of fun and chats.

"Guys! Let's go shopping types. Bahot time types ho gaya."

Ashi suggested and all of the agreed instantly, Taani stood up and went to the room for changing her clothes while the girls chatted anonymously. They were talking when Taani's phone rang which she left in the hall itself, Sharon looked ta seeing 'PRINCE CHARMING' calling,

"Taani ka phone hai. I'll go and give it to her."

She was going when Simmi stopped her,

"Ohho Sharon, it's Rey thodi masti karte hai na."

Saying that Simmi took the call and put on speaker, immediately his voice came,

"Hey jaan! How's my baby doing?"

The girls stifled their laughter hearing him, on not getting any response he again said,

"Jaan, are you there? Speak something na yrr, I am missing you so much!"

"Aweeeee!"

All the girls said in unision at his words, Rey frowned hearing multiple voices coming but none was Taani's,

"Who's there? Taani kahan hai?"

Sharon said teasingly,

"Log sahi kehte hai, shaadi ke baad dost yaad nahi rehte. Rey tu hume bhul gaya, ab teri jaan aa gayi hai to."

Rey recognized his best friend's voice and replied,

"Sharon! And the other's must be the girls right?"

"Right!"

The other four exclaimed making him chuckle,

"Tum sab vahan kya kar rahe ho? Or Taani kahan hai?"