Chapter-32 Sweet seduction

Start from the beginning

He went to take the pizza while I played the movies till then he too came back holding a large pizza, a coke bottle and my favorite chocolate cake for us.

Oh I love you Rey!

I thought happily seeing the food, he knows I am a big time foodie and so is he along with our sweet tooth, we both love food and specially while watching a movie or something. Since the whole room was empty we sat on the uppermost couch (guys look at the picture of theatre room from chapter Singhania Mansion) and slumped the food on the table in front of us. I cuddled closer to him, he wrapped his hand around my waist, my back resting on his chest and our legs spread on the long couch while we both watched the movie.

Although we were watching the movie less, rather our whole concentration was on eating the pizza, feeding each other and stealing the other person's slice, while he occasionally would distract me by tickling me or kissing my cheeks, playing with my wedding bangles which is his favourite pass time since we married.

This time meant so much to me and I know for him too. It was not some intimate moment or an emotional one, we were just having a good time teasing each other, playing, repeating the movie's dialogues and having lovey dovey moments in between but it was so special and precious.

I saw him caressing my palm with his fingers, looking at my henna which was a lighter shade now and he looked at me remembering something,

"Ohh we totally forgot about our bet."

I looked at him confused when he said explaining to me,

"The bet about searching my name in your henna. Main jeeta tha ab tumhe vo karna hai jo main bolunga."

All I could come up with was,

"Ohh!"

"What ohh? Ready for your dare?"

He asked with a big smirk on his face, I gulped mentally cursing myself for even accepting the bet because I know he was thinking of something which is going to be very difficult for me to do.

"I guess."

I said a little scared, he smirked bigger if possible and leaning down to my ears said the dare which made my eyes go wide in shock. How can I do this? I have never done something like this before.

"Rey, yeh kaisa dare hai, I won't do it."

I told him firmly making a face to which he gave me a pointed look,

"You have to, we made a bet and you lost it. Now be a sport!"

I huffed knowing he wouldn't budge and asking him to wait there I went to the room for making preparations telling him to not come there till I ask him to.

Oh God! Kahan phas gayi main.

Author's POV

It was night and Rey was sitting in the living room. He was actually very excited for her to complete the dare which he gave her and since evening she was busy doing the preparations.

He was anxiously waiting for her to call him and soon he got a message from her to come to the room finally. Excitedly he got up and climbed the staircase two at a time and hurried to their room. He opened the door entering inside and the view was so................................. cozy and romantic.

Their whole room was decorated with red rose petals and scented candles spread. A very nice fragerance was lingering the room but all was waiting for her to come. If this is her preparations then he cannot imagine how amazing the actual dare would be.

He had asked her to seduce him wearing something sexy and dancing like a Bollywood actress, which made her conscious for a moment but she was going to do it after all.