Tetsu-Kun?

"Tetsu-Kun?" The pinkheaded teen asked the powder blue boy as he was playing basket ball with team Seirin.
"Oi, Momoi!" He replied,sweat rolling down his face due to his practice basketball game.
"Want me to buy you a vanilla milkshake for after your game?" She smirked, although nothing sexual was intended.
"Hai! Arigato!" He yelled back at her, passing the ball to Kagami.
She ran down the steps of the bleachers and ran out the door to the snack court across the street.

"Hello! Good after noon young lady! Now, what may I help you with?" The blonde man behind the cart smiled sweetly.
"A large vanilla milkshake please."
"Sorry kid. That's for Kukoro the basket ball player." He replied. Wow. Kuroko used to be a "nothing" but now he's notorious for buying vanilla milkshakes. He looked disappointed to say no to her.
"Oh no. Um, you see, I'm his girlfriend and he wanted me to buy him one." Momoi pouted, tilting her head to the side slightly as her hair fell back a little. This could've easily been a lie.
"Okay then." He sighed, not sure whether he should trust her or not, but the way she pouted gave herself the  appearance of being truthful and innocent.
He prepared the milkshake and gave it to her.
"Here's the money." she handed him the money and walked away, after saying thank you.
"Tetsu-Kun!!" She called out, but it seems like the huge court was empty.
She ran up the bleachers to grab her jacket that she left behind, then ran back down the steps. She figured that they were changing. She walked across the gym to the door of the changing room. She hesitated before touching the handle. She knew that it was the BOYS changing room, but then she remembered the coach, which was a girl, was always in there. She hesitated and finally her gut told her to walk in. Besides, she was his girlfriend..
She put her small hand on the handle and turned the handle. She walked, with her hips swaying side to side, sure enough to grab the other team memembers' attention. She looked around until her eyes found something powdered blue.
"Tetsuuuuuu-kun! Here's your milkshake!" She handed the milkshake over to him. The whole team was starring. She looked up to see them starring at her in an annoyed way. Maybe a jealous why? She tilted her eyes up and rubbed her chin, hoping that she'd think of the reason as to why they seemed annoyed, until a voice broke her thoughts.
"Oh. Thanks." He said with his usual poker face.
"You're very welcome!" She giggled then she kissed his cheek.
He just didn't seem to care..
The whole team was starring, their mouths agape.
"KISS ME! KISS ME!! MOMOI-CHAN!!" They were begging to get a kiss from the gorgeous girl, who apparently turned them on just by swaying her hips when she walked inside.
"Uhm.. No. I have a boyfriend.." She pouted, looking over to Kuroko.
"Momoi, I'm not your boyfriend." He said with his usual blank face, pushing her off of him slightly, but just to put on his shirt.
She pouted. She liked him. No, loved him. But she knew that he doesn't think the same way.
"Haha Momoi!" Yelled Huyga fitting his shirt on. Hyuuga might actually have a chance. Momoi looked out the window, over Izuki's locker.
"Oh shoot. It's getting dark! I don't wanna walk alone!! I'm scared of the dark!!" Momoi screamed. She doesn't like walking alone, ever since she got kidnapped as a little kid.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The whole team laughed, but Kuroko.
"THEE Momoi, scared of the dark, wow. She can't be serious right?!"
She wanted to cry but decided she couldn't.
"Oh.. Uhm.. I-I-I just don't like walking home a-alone..." She said, her voice low. Her face flushed with a bright shade of pink. And she was messing around with her skirt.
"Because I got kidnapped as a kid...."
The whole group just stopped their laughing and teasing instantly. They felt sympathetic.
"Oh. Uhm.. Sorry.. Yea. U-um. We didn't know.."
"O-oh I didn't want to make you guys feel bad. Sorry! Sorry" Momoi said. She didn't want to make anyone feel bad for sharing a stupid memory of the past.
It started to rain.
"Uh-uhmmm.. Tetsu-kun.... If it's not any trouble, can I w-walk with you?" She asked.
He nodded and a small smile crept to his pale lips.