✨ ༒•Sunshine•༒ ☀️- Yamaguchi x Yachi (rArepAiR)

Hey hey hey it's been a hot minute since I wrote anything yall. Anyways, expect quite a few updates this week cuz online classes startin in a few weeks and I'mma just chuck out my ideas. Also I can't find any suitable yamayachi art so here have shinobu kocho instead. Enjoy
-kusokawa 🗑
—————————
Third POV

In a world in which the moment you make eye contact with your soulmate, the thread disappears and wraps around you and your soulmate's finger and can now be seen by other people. It's not often people find their soulmate, but when they do, they can easily know wherever they are by listening to their heartbeat.

"Shut up yamaguchi." "Sorry Tsukki!" Were the words heard throughout the years of interaction between these two best friends.

Today, a new topic is buzzing up between the two. "My soulmate?" Yamaguchi says as he puts down the volleyball he was cleaning.

"Yeah, how thick is the thread." Tsukishima says as he glances over to Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi glances at his hand and chuckles awkwardly.

"Actually, they're quite close here" Yamaguchi says as he takes a closer look at the thread. Tsukishima then glances down at his and fiddles around with the red thread.

"What about you, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi says as Tsukishima slide down to sit next to Yamaguchi. "Eh, they are pretty far away. Plus it's just a small chance you'll actually meet ur soulmate."

"Now now Tsukki, shouldn't we be optimistic? I mean, we could meet them!" Yamaguchi says to lighten up his mood.

"Optimistic for what? A small chance to see a person assigned to you for no reason in particular?" Tsukishima said as he glanced at Yamaguchi.

"Eh, if that's how you put it, it seems like an excuse to just want to know who they are!" Yamaguchi miraculously came up with. Tsukishima's face slightly dusted with pink.

"Shut up Yamaguchi." The blonde says as he looks away, choosing to ignore the snickers of his best friend.

"Everyone, May I have your attention" Kiyoko Shimizu, the third year manager at Karasuno Highschool, yelled out to the team. Most of the team stopped what they were doing and looked towards her.

"Introduce yourself" Kiyoko whispered as she steps aside to reveal a petite girl with a blue star hair clip in her pale blonde hair.

"I-I'm Y-Yachi Hitoka!" The blonde says as a faint, red blush dusts her cheeks. "Oi Yamaguchi, look." Tsukishima says as he stands up.

Yamaguchi stands up and hums in response as Tsukishima point towards the blonde girl. Yamaguchi drops the ball and continues to stare, a light, red blush dusting his cheeks.

'C-Cute'

After that thought he approaches the girl, a wave of confidence suddenly washing over him. He taps the shoulder of the girl and she turns to face him.

"Yachi it is, right?" He says as he glances towards her. "G-Guys, Look at Yamaguchi and Yachi's finger!" Tanaka exclaims as everyone looks at their hands.

Yamaguchi and Yachi both glance down and see both of their ring fingers have a tiny red thread wrapped around and tied off with a bow. They immediately back away in a panic.

"Y-YOURE MY S-SOULMATE!" They both say as they point towards eachother, blushing madly.

Everyone looks in awe, witnessing such an event of soulmates finding eachother is rare. "AGHHH, YAMAGUCHI GOT HIS SOULMATE FIRST!" Tanaka says in defeat as he lays on the floor.

"YAMAGUCHI WHAT DID YOU DO TO HAVE MET YOUR SOULMATE AGHH" Nishinoya says as he falls to the ground in defeat just like Tanaka.

"Wow, such a nice event, good job in accidentally finding your soulmate." Tsukishima says as he claps slowly.

Everyone starts questioning them but slowly start to calm down about the situation. They resume practice as usual but have a 100 receive practice to make up for the lost time.

"Here is yours!" Yachi said as she hands a bottle to Hinata, Hinata shoots her a small smile as he runs off to drink. She hands out more water bottles to the players.

"H-Here" Yachi says as she hands the bottle to Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi blushes slightly but takes the waterbottle.

"Y-Yamaguchi-kun!" Yachi says as Yamaguchi stops drinking from the water bottle.

"Yes Yachi-San?" Yamaguchi asks, now curious as to what she has to say. She looks down but then snaps her head back up.

"C-Can you walk home with me t-today!" Yachi says as she stares directly into Yamaguchi's eyes. The boy suddenly blushes madly and averts his eyes, rubbing his neck with his hand in embarrassment.

"U-Uh S-Sure!" Yamaguchi says as Yachi then smiles brightly.

"Okay! I-I hope im not disturbing anything-"

"You're not, go for it Yachi-san, I support you two anyway" They both turn around and see Tsukishima walking towards them.

"Wow, Tsukki I-" "Just shut up and don't tell anyone about this." Tsukishima says as he wipes the sweat off his forehead

"T-Thank you Tsukishima-ku-" "Just, Tsukishima." Tsukishima says as he looks at Yachi. The blonde girl smiles. "Thank you! Tsukishima!" She says as she flashes another smile at Yamaguchi.

'Wow, she's like sunshine, she lights up my life' Yamaguchi thinks as he blushes madly and averts his eyes away from the beautiful sight.
———————————————————
Woop woop! Finally done, I'll probably upload another chapter (probably kagehina) then I'll be going on hiatus for a while. Because online school is coming up at July 20 so yeah, I won't be seeing you guys in a long time! Yall should check out in another life bokuaka on Ao3 it made me cry a lot. I gtg Sayonara!
Word Count: 1078
-kusokawa 🗑

//Updated on the 11th of July, 2020//