TRUTH REVEALED

'It is the book of all power source of the universe. It has secrets of the universe. It is the source of life and life forms. If anybody opened the book, he would be the controller of heaven and hell. It stops and starts, it forms and destroys. It not only controls the earth but the universe and further, all the ten dimensions. Moreover, about that book it is written that "only the one who is wise and is born from God and demon together, can open it and read it, He would be the one to choose the ending or the beginning."

The demigod would have the power to create entirely new species or a new world and destroy the present. For normal people, like humans, the book is a piece of trash with blank pages. But people with certain powers, say, witches, vampires, and more like such creatures can see the beauty it holds but cannot open or read. Only Dia had those powers. The demon was wicked and knew to open it he had to give powers to a person who is willing to die for someone or is desperate to bring someone back to life. He knew Saol's mother was the right person. so, he played his game.

Susan manipulated Dia to come with him. She even tried to terrorize him, but she failed to realize, he was 15 now he was no longer a child, he was 'the Alessandro', the savior, with all powers revived. He was a demigod. Dia fought her until the witch finally lost the battle and her powers. That day people encountered something unnatural and scary, but Dia's powers made them forget it all.

Six months after this incident, Dia decided to leave home and search for people like him and his father. His father insisted to him that he was the only person like him. But Dia had some strong intuitions and he was right. There were many others. Creatures like them are born out of a ritual few die and few escape and hide. Susan was a bad witch she used her powers for deceiving God, but there are witches who help, who make their lives worth living, by helping, by making use of their powers in the right way. It's not always a demon who lends powers, sometimes is natural in few people, they are chosen by the book itself. It's not known how the book does this but whenever they are born the book glows with all its powers and sends a part of it to the child born and the power transfers from generation to generation. It is believed Evanoras is the tribe formed by the book itself and Laurants were formed after Saol was created and Dia found others like his father and added them to his family.'

She further stated, 'Dia went into the forest, the same forest Juvenile, near his village and meditated for months to grow his power. His meditation had so much influence that the creatures like them came to him automatically. He gathered them all and build two separate tribes and name them 'Laurants and Evanoras'. He even searched 'fons et origo', but never opened it. He protected the tribes and taught them the power of controlling them. Everybody lived happily and Dia's family went into the forest to live with them and they thought everything was fine but it wasn't, Akuma brought Saol's mother back to life. She with her power created more like Saol but unlike Saol all those creatures had was hatred and thirst for blood. Akuma named this tribe formed as "Ramirez". Susan even prepared witches by teaching them witchcraft and who only obeyed Akuma, their master, and Susan, their creator. They named them, the army of 'Valdsam'. They attacked them and it was a terrible fight. Many died even Dia and his parents died. Dia was a demigod, but nobody knows until now what was it that even made Dia die. But his death kept all Valdsams and few others of our tribes who failed to escape, captive in the forest for a century, and few people who were left alive ran to a place what you now call Esperer, and made that place home.'

She told me till here and stopped. I suppose she was giving me the time to analyze. The only thing I was not able to understand was, why my family did not tell me about this. Therefore, I decided to take her to Esperer. We went there and I confronted my family. They told me, the fight was terrible and our ancestors never wanted to see this again and wanted to live a normal life. My dad told me when they first came here it was an abandoned land with left houses and a barren palace and forest covering all sides, so they decided to live here. My dad even told me that not only Dia's descendants but also creatures, which were created by the witch, came along with us, as they realized deceiving the ultimate source of power was not relevant and stayed as Laurants and Evanoras. As time passed, we blended in the normal life and it's been years that they ever encountered their other form again. But at times their hidden traits were revealing like they never become old, they never get wounded so, in order to protect themselves, our ancestors asked witches to cast some kind of spells to prevent their traits to reveal them, so they did and from that time children born were normal, living a normal life, until I was born with a mark behind my neck as Dia had. My family told me, they feared it would happen again, but as I had no powers so they thought it was over.

But Stephanie knew it wasn't over. She lied to me at first but then revealed that she was not one of us. She was one of the few pureblood vampires created by Susan. Her mind knew this was all wrong so she betrayed them and joined Alessandro. He gave him this surname, the respect, and her existence as a free being. She told us that Dia used to forgive and gave a place to everyone in his kingdom. However, when the battle began, she was hurt badly and it took her months to recover. She wanted to find us but was unable to leave that forest because of Dia's powers, no creature like them could ever leave that place until the next Alessandro would enter the forest and willingly take them along.

So, everybody looked at me, I knew it was me because I was the one who went into the juvenile forest and brought her here. Stephanie revealed that Akuma had only three chances to get the book opened. When Dia died, only 2 chances were left, the second one was with me. It was 100 years after Dia died and I was born. But by now I was 19 and I had no powers except for healing. She said after every 100 years 'the Alessandro' is born. So I was one who needed to stop Akuma, it was his last chance to bring back to life Saol's mother, and if this time he failed, he had to fight himself the next time. A witch has only one more chance to live after she dies. The first attempt was made 100 years ago and now as the creatures were escaped they knew it was time. As time passed we blended in with normal people so this was the reason I was not able to revive my whole powers again. I did meditation, I guess it worked. I was gaining my power. But, I wasn't as strong as Dia, my ancestor. But I was determined. The other half of Esperer was covered with forest, the way in was sealed with a big metal gate and boundaries to prevent wild animals into the town. Now, after years it was time, I could feel the disturbance, it was a dark stormy night of 1902, I decided to walk into the forest with all my courage and responsibility. I thought this would be the right place to end this without creating havoc in normal people's lives. yeah, normal people, as time passed many came here and settled unaware of what we were and they only saw us as town's owners.

I created an illusion of the book and I knew they would attract to it like a magnet, because she was alive again, Saol's mother, for the last time. It was a ferocious experience, I was alone, and in front of me was the entire army of vampires, Dhampir, and witches, I knew my ancestors were great and powerful, Dia, the most powerful of them all, who stopped them all alone. But he was powerful and I am not. But, I had the faith and support of my family, and my love; my wife, Stephanie. Yeah, I married her. We had two children and they were my life. I remembered them for the last time and with a deep breath stood firm in front of them all. I waited for them all to enter the gate, they did not know the ritual to close the gate with muerte was going on in a place nearby in the palace where the book was kept. Yeah, I did not have the book. Dia never opened it, so I decided I should not open it either. We had to wait for just half an hour until the ritual was completed.

I now tell you about muerte 'it signifies death. It is the deadliest spell a witch could perform, the only witches that have enough power and strength to control the influence of the spell.' We had Evanoras. She was there, Sirena Jane Evanora, in the dungeon performing muerte along with Stephanie; a pureblood vampire, and my mother; Eleanor Laurant, a human, and sand of the forest as a sign of a place to be cursed. This spell required this all because I was not powerful enough to do the spell alone as Dia did. By the time, the entire army gathered in front of me and in the front was Susan Jane Evanora, it was time to close the door as I could sense the power of muerte. All of them were not able to bear its influence, I saw the power of muerte myself, I had to stay in there so as to keep its effect so I decided to stay behind the gate and so did Stephanie, she came for me. Those who tried to run burned into ashes by touching the gate. Now it was them and me and no else. I fought with all my power and destroyed them all, including Saol's mother. Stephanie too fought her people. Only a few survived who ran deep into the woods, they fed and survived. It would repeat again, for 3rd and the last time, only if next Alessandro enters in because it would break the spell and they all would be out.

I turned to the last page and it was written...

'vous êtes le descendant de alessandro, dia. sage et bon comme toi. gracieux et déterminé. vous donnez le pouvoir de briller. Prenez-le et terminez-le.'

I was reading the entire night and I got answers to many of my questions, but it added many more. By now I knew I had to meet her, meet Stephanie because she was the answer to my question. Guess what this wasn't an autobiography it was the truth written a century ago for me. The thing is, you never know what a book holds inside and that's why they say "don't judge a book by its cover".