NEXT MORNING IN SCHOOL

Well, the last day of the semester, and yeah result of course. I had breakfast and for me, it was a usual morning. I waited for Roisin near her house but her dad said she left already. So, I headed towards school. I met her near her locker.

' Hey, sista...' I stopped for a while and said, 'Wow, you look.....'

'Horrible?' she completed my sentence.

'yeah'

'yeah coz I again messed up. I watched the entire season of stranger things.'

'wow, stressing over the result?'

She said worriedly, 'please, say everything will be fine.'

I knew she wasn't worrying over the result. She's gonna do fine. She liked drama but I didn't. so, I said annoyingly 'If you said that one more time, I am breaking up with you.'

'wait, are you gay? I am not, by the way, so we aren't supposed to be in a relationship and no breaking up.' She mumbled.

'Moreover, I wanted to watch it, It has nothing to do with the result, But tell me I will get a good score.' She added.

See, I told you she was a big drama queen, but I loved her anyway. We went inside the class and as usual, I started reading a novel and Roisin had a usual routine, gossiping around. It was the first time my reading was interrupted by a voice not usually I hear. He was Magnar, a cute, shy, introvert, kind, and rest I didn't know. I wanted to know actually. He was new in the town and came last semester. He had no friends. If Roisin wouldn't be there, I too won't have friends. He was introverted and a bookworm like, I was. We had a lot in common, not just this. But, yeah he was rich too. His father was famous and a rich businessperson of LA. His mother died 2 years back and there was no one to take care of him, his father being a busy man had no time, so his father sent him here to his aunt's house, last year.

You must be thinking I am a stalker, actually, Roisin is. She has been planning for me a trap, a love trap. She has been searching for a boyfriend for me so that I can come out of my little world that is far away from reality. Funny she is.

'Da Vinci Code', Dan Brown.' He said.

'sorry!?'

'It's a nice novel.'

'And Eabha would focus on the words, the style of writing, the inspiration, and would definitely say he's an amazing writer.' Roisin interrupted.

Well, she's always ready to interrupt the good moments, it's not that I like Magnar, actually, I don't know. No, no, I am not blushing. Okay, yeah, I am.

'......' I said nothing and just gave an annoying look to her.

'No, don't give that look. What? Ok sorry to interrupt you guys.'

'um... I was just...' he said hesitantly.

'okay class, back to your seats, and I am here with your result card.'

Yet, another interruption. Mr. James Gildlock, our class teacher, guide, counselor, he was amazing and I admired him a lot. So, I won't see him as a cut in. However, more than talking to Magnar I was interested in knowing my result. Nerdy, you may say.

'......no way, give it a rest.' One of the students said in between

'I am sorry my dear children, I can't give it a rest.' Mr. Gildlock paused and then added, 'Okay so before distributing you the result cards, I would like to acknowledge you with a few things. See, all of you, next year will be your senior year and you have to hustle a lot, forget about every unnecessary thing, all the distractions, just focus on your grades and extracurricular. B'coz next year evaluation's gonna be tough. We have to prepare all of you for your colleges. Do you hear me? In addition, do make some memories and make the best of your abilities.......'Okay now, let's start with your result cards.' He added.