Reasons why I hate school

(Thank you so much for giving it a try and I hope that you can relate to some of the reasons.)

Reasons why I Hate school.

1) The teacher that won't let you sleep in the class when you are done with everything and have to wait for more then five minutes on someone/the class.

2) When you get punished for getting one minute late when you did everything you can to be on time.

3) When you have to do your homework in class, when you have something important to tell someone. I get like a half hour each lesson for my homework since our class periods are seventy minutes now. I mean it is home work not school work.

4) When you get too much homework for just one subject. We are not robots.

5) When the teachers are breaking school rules and don't get punished and when a student is 'suspected' in breaking one we get a lot of trouble. #unfair :/

6) That one student in class that always asks if he/she can read. I have one thing to tell them; *Glozell voice* is you human?

7) The teacher that walks by and controls you. Only you.

8) When you get in trouble for the person next to you talking.

9) When your grades are fine and you still aren't allowed to sit in the bak of the class.

10) Not being 'allowed' to eat in a classroom.

11) The small list of food types in the cafeteria 😫.

12) Missing out on some special events outside of school, because of school.

13) Being tired and wanting to sleep more in the morning, but your parents won't call your school to tell that you're 'sick'

14) That one person that flirts with your crush.

15) Girls/Boys that only say the same freaking words and think that they are 'better' than the rest.

16) Boys and Girls doing who knows what too be labelled 'cool' while they are labelled with 'idiots'.

17) Those judgemental people.

18) Getting judged by your grades.

19) Your grades being on their period.

20) Being on your period, but not having any pads or whatever with you so you have to ask others.

21) Not having money and food with you and you just die of hunger in school.

22) moving your body too much at PE and having pain everywhere the next day.

23) The principle that is always siding with the teachers.

24) When your parents go to your school.

25) When you didn't do your homework so you just spend your lunchbreak copying someone else's.

26) All cute and hot boys being taken.

27) Having no cute/hot boys in school.

28) Fake rumours.

29) Studying all night and understanding everything except the question that is asked on your exams.

30) Forgetting your pen so you have to ask others and even if they have a lot of pens they won't give one because no one gives back pens.

31) Being compared with others.

32) The dirty toilets.

33) Your teachers always being healthy and never ill.

34) When your teacher is ill and comes to school to 'educate' you.

35) Pretending to like annoying people, because you have to be nice at school.

36) When you are sarcastic and people take it seriously.

37) When you are serious, but people take it as sarcasm/joke.

38) When you want to talk something private, but can't because someone who isn't supposed to know is with you all the freaking time.

39) Not being able to swear all the time.

40) Getting up early.

41) The walk from home to school and back.

42) When you raise your hand and want to do 'as if' you paid attention, but the teacher ignores you.

43) The sentence: 'There is no wrong answer' being 100% false.

44) When you don't know the answer, but guess something random and the teacher makes fun of you.

45) people that take pictures all the time to make fun of you while you're tired and trying not to kill that person.

46) When you have food and all the animals aka students from the cafeteria suddenly become nice.

47) When you have food and all the animals 'steal' your food.

48) People that indirectly talk about you in class.

49) The night before a big exam.

50) People always asking how your school and grades are doing. #NoneOfYourBusiness

I Hope that you could relate to some of them. If you did tell me you did or even tell a story including that reason. I'd love to read. :)

[ Leave requests for the next one & Share with / Tag your friends. ]