My breaths start to come out uneven as my panic attack seizes my air way as my knees give up on me and I end up on my hands in knees in the town square. I sob out as I clutch my heart through my shirt desperately trying to claw it out. "Eliza" My scratching stops before I look up and spot Damon not to far in front of me, sweating profusely as he looks around in confusion. "Damon." I stutter out before launching myself off the ground and make my way to him. "We ...we need to get you out of here. We have to hide you." I wheeze out as I grab Damon's right arm and sling it over my shoulder trying to breath in and out without altering him. "Where are we going?" Damon asks as I start trying to lead him away before he falls on his keens. "Hey. Hey." I say softly as I move his dark locks away from his eyes as he looks at me. Suddenly Damon slams me up against the nearest light pool as he stares at me, almost as if he's not really seeing me. "I choose you Eliza." I slowly bend myself so I can look into his eyes once more. "Look at me. It's Eliza Damon." I say as Damon starts to lean in closer to me. "Promise me you won't tell my brother?" He questions me before leaning down and his gets start to turn blood red. "I have to in order for us to be together." He states before his fangs attach themselves to my neck as he starts to drink. I bring out in pain as I grab his hair. "Damon you're hurting me." I squeak out before Damon turns to look at me. "Eliza." He states before releasing me and dropping to the ground in front of me on his knees. "Hey it's okay." I say as I clutch my neck before dropping onto the ground in front of him and take him into my arms as I look around for Anyone to help. "It's okay. I'm here." I whisper out as I move my free hand up and down his back.

I watch helplessly as Damon starts to breath erratically while tossing his head back and forth in pain. I quickly soak the wrap in warm eating before leaning over him. "Eliza." He whispers out as I lean over him while dropping my knees to the ground before releasing the wrag from my hands and intertwining them before closing my eyes. "I know I've never done this before and it would be selfish to ask you something during my first prayer but I need him to live. You can't take him from me you taken enough people please just thins once save him. I can't live without him, please I ..be..g you." I stutter out as I start wiping the tears from my cheeks. Damon tosses and turns his head before opening his eyes and revealing the dull hue to me. "Eliza, get out of here." He says as he unleashes another coughing fit as I sob at the very sight of blood covering his pillow.

I grab his hand quickly before leaning down and giving his forehead a kiss. "I'm not leaving you. I'm here till the end." Damon yells out in pain once again as he shuts his eyes from me trying to ride out the attack. He suddenly grabs his heart in pain before I crawl on top of the sheets as bring his head to rest against my chest as I run his dark curls through my fingers as the tears start to run into his hair. "Hang on. Please hang on. You can't leave me. It's going to be okay." I state as I run the wrag over his forehead. "It's not okay. It's not okay." I shit my eyes in pain as Damon Struggles to breath. "All this time I've blamed Stefan. It wasn't his fault, I made the decision." I shush him, taking to stall him from talking. Trying to buy us a few more minutes.

"Tell Stefan I'm sorry." I shake my head as Damon looks up to me. "No. No I won't you'll tell him yourself." I say as a sob wracks my body as i start to shake. "This is even more pitiful than I thought." I shake my head as I squeeze my eyes shut and let out a shaking breath. "There's still hope." I say as I watch him. "Please don't take him from me. Please god don't take him from me. Please." I whisper out repeatedly as I start to Rock us softly back and forth. "I've made a lot of choices that have gotten me here. I deserve this. I deserve to die." " no you do not. You may have done a lot of bad things but you can't leave me. I won't let you." Damon gives a small breathless smile.

"You would have liked me, if we had met in the 1800's." I shake my head before leaning down onto his chest, trying to make sure his heart was still beating. "I like you now just the way you are Day." Damon shakes his head as he opens his eyes to meet mine. I make a rash decision before leaning down and delivering a soft kiss to his lips, hoping beyond anything that he'll live. "I love you." He whispers out before he goes still. My eyes widen in panic before I jump from his chest and start shaking him. "Day?" I say as I continue to shake his shoulders. A sob breaks my words as I lean down to hear his slowing heart. "You can't do this to me. You promised!" I yell out, "you promised you'd always be there for me! Please don't leave me alone! I love you. You have to stay...I don't know what I'd do without you!" I yell out before I turn and see Kathrine entering the room.

"Here. Don't think me later I was just outside of town before I decided to give this to you." I launch myself off the bed before grabbing the small bottle from her hands and quickly unscrewing it before pouring it down his throat. "Please come back to me."

And that bitches concludes season 2! Now I'm going to try and sleep through my insomnia 😂