As I Lay Dying.

Začať od začiatku

"What's wrong with him?" I question as I face Stefan after jumping out of my car. "He's dying." My eyes widen before I take a step back as my hand reaches up to block my mouth from making a painful sound. "He was bitten. He didn't want to tell you considering you just buried Jenna." I shake my head before my arms start to shake with the news as tears start to fill my eyes. Not again, please stop taking people away from me, you can't keep doing this! My mind yells out to any invisible force that looks over us. Tears start to cloud my vision before I bring my hands up to my head trying to get air through my lungs without going through a panic attack. "Stefan..there's no cure for that!" I cry out as I close my eyes and try and fight through the pain. "There might be a cure, but I have to find Klaus to get it. I'm the one that made him become a vampire in the first place, so if there's a chance for a cure I owe it to him to find it." I nod my head before yanking my car keys from my pocket as my breathing becomes heavy before turning and taking off running back to my car. Please hold on. Please don't leave me.

Damon looks through the doorway of the cell before the scene changes and he's pulled through time as he watches his wife try and pull her corset strings out. Suddenly Eliza's brown eyes make contact with his blue ones through the mirror and she gives her Husband a small smile. "Now Mr. Salvatore while I appreciate the looks you're so graciously sending your wife I would a appreciate a little help over here." He gives her a small smile, "of course Mrs. Salvatore." He says as he makes his way to his wife and sets his cap down on the dresser in front of them. Damon slowly moves Eliza curls off her left shoulder before starting to kiss the slope between her shoulder and neck. "I'll miss you while you're off defending the south." She states as Damon looks ya to meet her eyes in the mirror. "I'll miss you as well." Eliza gives him a small smile, worry written all over her face. "I hope you will hurry back. I fear the south will fall." Damon quickly turns her around to face him once more. "You know I'll always come back to you." He says as Eliza brings her hand up to his cheek and he leans towards it, basking in the comfort she brought him. "Please come back. Not in a coffin." She warns him sternly before he gives her a smile and leans down to connect their lips together in basked passion trying to silence her worries. Before anything could happen further Damon awakes in his cell once more, he quickly scans the cell for Eliza before coming up empty. He slowly pulls up his left arm showcasing his bite mark to the dim lighting.

I quickly stop my car before jumping out and start to run to the door before my arms are held back and my mouth is covered. "Don't make a sound." My face fills with confusion as Sheriff Forbes looks me in the eyes before I look over her shoulder at the four other deputies behind her. I start to yell out hoping and noise would alert Damon. One of the deputies start to drag me towards one of their cars parked all across the driveway.

Damon stubbles around the town square holding onto his stomach as he hacks before he pauses to see his life standing in front of him. Facing away from the screen playing gone with the wind behind them. Her purple dress shines in the light as Damon looks up to her. "Eliza?" "Damon?" Jeremy asks as he spots the vampire not to far in front of him. "Where Eliza? I need to see Eliza now." Damon states as he starts to sway from the toxins in his body. "Ok. Let's get you out of here first, all right?" Jeremy questions as he quickly starts to hold Damon up before trying to make their way out of the park.

I watch as the door opens up to the police department as Liz makes her way in. "Where's Damon?" I demand as she gets close to me. "What have you done with him?" "Why do you even care? You know what they are, what they do." I take a breath trying to control my panic attack as anger tries to take over me. "Look, I understand why you hate them, but you're wrong." "They're murderers Eliza. End of story." I shake my head at the woman before turning at the sound of a knock on the door as I put my hands on my head trying to get more air to go through my lungs. "Damon Salvatore was just spotted outside entering the grill." I look over before placing my hand on Liz's arm. "He's sick. You have to let me come with you. Please." I beg as the tears I've been holding in start to steam down my cheeks as Liz looks into my eyes. "Keep her here." "No!" I yell out as they shut the door before locking it. I start to pound in the door before starting to suffocate. I run my hands through my hair, tugging and pulling at the strands before dropping to my knees. No. Please no I can't lose him, I won't. He's all I've got! I yell into my head before quickly grabbing the chair closest to me and throwing it through the window and jumping out of the building before taking off.