We returned to the firehouse. "Two burglaries a day. We need to start patrolling this place," I declared as I rubbed a hard-boiled egg on my bruised eye. "It seems like you took a bad hit," Chief said. "Nothing to worry about, it's just a bruise. I'll bandage it up later on," I replied, pushing my hair away revealing a deep cut behind it. "Ouch," Dani commented. "Maybe I can help you, Miku," Heatwave said, tapping my shoulder, "There's blood on your shirt from the back." Dani gave me a stupid look. "Shut it, Dani," I snapped at her.

Heatwave applied antiseptic on my lower back (not that part, shut it, it's the lower part of the back, close to the end of the spine) while I put on an eyepatch that suits me. My hair was tied up in a pretty ponytail by Heatwave before he applied antiseptic. "Oww," I whined. "Sorry, maybe I need to be softer," he said, "By the way, not a word to the others?" I chuckled. "Obviously," I said. When he pulled my shirt down properly, I could feel his servo is getting hotter. "Are you... blushing?" I asked when I turned around. He quickly looked away. "I trust you, idiot. That's why I allowed you to help me," I said as I stood up. "C'mon, let's go out before Dani pictures what we are doing in here."

"Emergency dispatch," I heard Cody speak into the command center.

"Why are there so many missions today? This is very unlikely," I whined.

"We're on our way," Cody ended the call and turned to us, "Another burglary. This time at a bakery where dad gets his favorite deserts."

"Miku, are you going?" Heatwave asked.

"Yeah," I replied and turned to the rest, "Alright team, we can do this." I slapped Heatwave's leg again.

"Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue!"

As we drove on the street, Chase's tires began to pop. "Chase, you alright?" I asked, sitting in his driver's seat. "My wheels can no longer function from her onward," he declared sadly. "Don't worry. I have powers, remember?" I reminded him, "But first, we need some form of cover so I can fix your tires." I talked into the comm-unit, telling everyone that Chase and I will catch up. "Heatwave, don't ever think of staying behind," I said with a smirk.

We drove to an abandoned guardhouse so I could work my magic. Suddenly, Heatwave yelled into the comm-unit. "Kade is captured!" Scrap. "Chase, I'm done. Let's roll!" I said. "Heatwave, current position?" I asked in the comm-unit while driving Chase. "Docks," he replied.

We sped there. Actually, I forced Chase to go over the speed limit a tiny bit. We arrived with Heatwave's door ripped open. "Now that's gonna be hard to replace," I muttered under my breath. "Okay Heatwave, I will be driving you back to the firehouse so I can fix you up," I declared. Chase informed the rest of the team to proceed without us. "Do be careful, guys," Heatwave continued in the comm-link. "Chase, you go. I'll get Heatwave home," I instructed Chase. "I will be without a driver," Chase argued. "I left a hologram of myself inside. Don't worry, it will activate itself and follow my thoughts," I told him.

I drove Heatwave back to the firehouse slowly. His door is at the backseat. "It's weird driving without a door beside me," I said. "It's even weirder for me. I'm feeling the wind blowing inside," Heatwave said. "Relax, I'll get you fixed up in no time," I said.

"What happened to Heatwave?" Cody asked when we arrived. "Heatwave, can you explain?" I asked.

"Some random people wearing the same jackets jumped on me. Kade took control and tried to shake them off but they ripped open my door and took Kade," Heatwave explained.

"Why would they want Kade?" I asked whilst fixing Heatwave with my powers.

"What kind of jackets are they wearing, Heatwave," Cody asked.

"Jackets that have a sort of fire logo at the back," Heatwave described, "Miku, that hurts!"

"Shush, it's okay," I said, patting his hood.

Doc Greene and Frankie came over. Thank goodness. I am in need of his assistance now. "Doc, can you take a look at Heatwave?" I asked.

"Miku! We couldn't catch the burglars. However, they are wearing matching jackets," Graham reported.

"It's alright, team. I'm assuming that you guys are tired. Come back to the firehouse, it's meeting time," I answered.

While Doc is repairing Heatwave, I gathered the team who seemed to be almost dozing off. "Guys?" I called out. All of their eyes and optics... whatever it is... sprung open, except for Dani's. She went full-on sleep mode. "Dani!" I shouted. She sat back up awake. "Listen, I know you guys are ready for a stasis nap but we need to figure out a pattern here," I started. "Boulder and I realized that the burglaries that progressed on seem to be more and more powerful. But there are only two burglaries today, we don't exactly know the pattern," Graham explained. "Getting more powerful? How do you know?" I asked. "By judging your wounds, I think they are getting stronger physically. One of them even carried a form of weapon," he replied. "A door isn't that easily ripped out of one's vehicle. Blades, have you seen a guy with a weapon in the burglary?" I asked. He shook his helm. "The weapon guy along with a few others attacked Heatwave and took Kade!" I stood up, slamming the table with my bare hands.

"We need to get Kade now," Heatwave walked to us from behind. "How? It's not like we can magically see Kade out of nowhere, can we?" Blades asked sarcastically. "Calm down, the both of you," I said, "There are not just two burglaries this week, there's more than two," I declared. "What led you to say that?" Chase asked.

"Chief Burns, Chase and I were on patrol yesterday because burglaries kept happening. First, it was common burglary. Next, someone attempted to rob the mayor. After that, the military base suffered an attack. All of their weaponry was gone!"

This is something I don't think any of us had dealt with before.