Chapter 30- She's My Life

Começar do início

"It's a gift from someone who's really important in my life. Wait!.... She's my life. But she doesn't know it herself." he mumbled the last part but it I heard it. I slowly shifted my eyes to him only to find him already staring at me with his doe eyes which showed nothing but love. And I immediately looked away from his enchanting eyes. I think I will fall for him again if he keeps doing these things.

I saw that old man patted him on his shoulder lovingly feeling really impressed by Jungkook's words. The old man kissed his wife on cheek and they left the place hand in hand. They're adorable if you ask me. I saw care and love in his eyes towards his wife. The old man just let her wife do whatever she wants and he occasionally kept watching everything she does with pure adoration in his eyes. It looked like he loved whatever she's doing. My heart swelled up looking at them.

"I think I'm invisible to her!" Jungkook finally spoke breaking my thoughts.

"They're cute!" I smiled still looking at the direction where they left.

"Indeed!" he agreed with me.

We just left the place after eating and hopped into the car and he brought me to a restaurant to eat.

We just got out of the restaurant and he caught my wrist making me to stop in my tracks and I turned around in confusion.

"Y/n! We need to talk!" he finally said it out. I knew he really wanted to talk about that day. But still I don't want to talk about it.

"No! I don't want to." I said with a stern voice and tried to free my wrist but he didn't let me indirectly implying that he's stronger than me.

"I need to tell you. We haven't talked about that day. And I want yo-"

"Don't!" I immediately cut him off. I know what's going to happen.

"why? Are you afraid you will come back to me again?" he said as if read my mind. Yes, he's stating nothing but facts.

"I think we need to drop this topic." I tried to free myself again!

"No, we need to sort it out." he said grabbing me by my shoulders now.

"I told you I don't want to talk about it." I literally yelled at him and freed myself. I don't know why I am angry. Maybe I'm angry that he's right! But I'm angry.

I just brushed my hand in my hair in frustration and unknowingly my hand went to fiddle with the star shaped pendant he gave me. My eyes widened when I felt nothing. I shrieked in horror when I found out that I was missing.

"Oh my god!" that word just left my lips and I just ran into the restaurant back like a mad woman not caring if Jungkook's following me or not. I asked the waitress to search for my necklace but it was of no use.

Tears pricked my eyes and my heart felt heavy knowing that I lost something precious and something which means a lot to me. I felt like my breath got stuck in my throat as I felt hard to control my tears. No! It can't be. I can't loose it. It was there when I we were in restaurant I'm sure. Where did it go now?

I felt helpless. My heart felt like it got stabbed a several times. How can I even loose it? I felt so pathetic.

I couldn't control it anymore. Tears flooded out of my eyes when I got out of the restaurant. I hiccuped very harshly making everyone one to look at me. I know I'm crying loud on the road. But I didn't care about anything. I lost it by myself. That's what running in my mind.

I covered my face letting all the tears to flow out of my eyes. "Are you looking for this?" I heard his voice and I opened my red puffy eyes only to look at him standing right in front of me with the same star pendant in his hands which I thought I lost.

That's when I cried hard not caring about my surroundings.

"There, there. It's fine I have it now." he brought me closer to him and stuffed me into his chest with his arms around me while I still cried in his chest making his shirt wet.

"shh, it's just here. Don't cry." he mumbled and now I just sniffed with low sobs.

"It's just a necklace y/n! It's fine even if you loose it." he tried to console me but instead I felt angry.

"No! It's just not a necklace. It's precious to me. I can't loose it." I moved away from his embrace looking straight into his eyes.

"Am I not that precious? You're ready to loose me though." he asked looking straight into my eyes with hurt. I wanted to tell him that he's so precious than anything in the world that I could give away anything for him to be happy. And I guess I'm ready to give away my love for him to make him happy. I really think that he deserves much more better than a girl like me.

I couldn't say that out loud to him. I just stared at him without uttering but I'm saying much than anything with my eyes.

He sighed while walking towards me and locked it around my neck. Giving a slight kiss on my neck he pulled away. "I wish you could know how much you mean to me." I heard him mumbling to himself but I heard it.

"Let's get you home." he looked away and walked straight towards the parking lot and I followed him.

A/n :It's a bit boring but still. Damn I feel like they're in a k drama.

Do vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader.