{ D - 176 }

Wonwoo made his way over to the Training Center alone, hoping that the person he needed to see would be there. Once he arrived at the place, he quietly peaked inside, slightly grinning once he saw the boy he was looking for.

Training alone inside the building was a tall, tan skinned young boy. He had sharp facial features, prominent teeth, and fluffy brown hair. His face was dripping with sweat, and his grey training attire swayed with every movement he made. He was practicing different combat moves such as blocking, punching, kicking, and so on.

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo called out, causing the boy to stop what he was doing and look over at the glasses-wearing male.

"Yes?" Mingyu said, slightly bowing his head as a polite greeting.

"Nice to meet you," Wonwoo said, walking towards where the younger was standing, "I'm Wonwoo."

Mingyu only smiled, wiping away his sweat with his grey t-shirt. Wonwoo was now only a few feet away from him, looking around the the empty gymnasium.

"Are you by yourself right now?"

The younger nodded.

"No one else is in here but us," Mingyu shrugged.

"Great," Wonwoo clasped his hands together, "Because we need to talk."

Mingyu tilted his head to the side with a confused expression, but Wonwoo simply folded his arms and looked up at the younger, his expression growing cold and serious.

"You're not taking your pills, are you?"

Mingyu's eyes widened with fear, his feet subconsciously taking a step back. It was just the reaction Wonwoo was looking for, a sign that Mingyu was indeed pill-free.

"I don't... I don't know what your talking about," He stammered, about ready to turn around and walk away.

"Oh I think you do," Wonwoo said in a low, scary tone, "You really aren't on your pills right now. Anyone could tell just from the way you're reacting."

Mingyu's hands clenched into a fist, his arms slightly shaking with fear. He tilted his head downward, unable to look the older in the eye.

"How long has it been," Wonwoo asked, quietly but sternly.

"Almost three years," Mingyu confessed, making the older shocked.

"That long?" Wonwoo said, baffled.

He looked up at Wonwoo, eyes desperate and afraid.

"I can't help it," He muttered, "For some reason, whenever I take them, I feel like I'm about to be sick to my stomach. I end up vomiting it out and not feeling well the rest of the day. So please...please don't say anything."

Mingyu was expecting some sort of scolding from Wonwoo, or for the him to report Mingyu's illegal actions. But instead, Wonwoo chuckled, pushing up his glasses and looking back at Mingyu.

"Relax," Wonwoo said, "I'm not gonna report you or anything, so get those ideas out of your head."

Mingyu looked shocked by Wonwoo's words.