"Stop talking about him," I almost whispered, feeling the pain in my throat making it hard to speak. I hated myself for doing this, for being so intimate with someone who had done an extremely horrible thing. That horrible thing being him killing my father right in front of my eyes. What kind of fucking insane person am I for doing that? Who fucking does that?

"Oh give it a rest. Deep down Andi, deep down you don't care what I did to him, you want to know why? Because you know he had to have done something so fucking horrible to have a secret spy agency out to kill him. You know he's not a good person and you don't want to come to terms with it. You know he did something fucking awful, you just don't want to know what because then you'll hate him forever." Harry replied to me, his head cocking to the side, his jaw clenched after his hurtful words and I felt my heart sink to my stomach. God, I knew he was right, I know that my father had to have done something so bad to get himself killed for it. I didn't want to think of him in that way, because all my life I had thought he was the greatest man alive. He wasn't the best father, but with the power, money, and fame he had encountered within his life, he had managed to be a damn good one. 

I had broken down completely, utterly speechless as to what to say back. He knew he was right, shit I knew he was right. I felt the tears profusely run down my cheeks as I sunk to the floor, wrapping my arms around myself, sucking in as much oxygen as I can but still feeling suffocated. My bottom lip was trembling as I quietly cried to myself, pinching my eyes shut in hopes of calming myself down. The morning had completely done a 180 and I wasn't expecting to be in tears after such a blissful night. 

I sensed Harry feeling hesitant as he sat himself next to me on the bedroom floor, his arm wrapping over my body, pulling me into his shoulder. Soft cries were erupting from my throat as he rubbed my arm soothingly, calming me down. I didn't want to pull away knowing his touch was beginning to make me feel better, but his words held so much power and truth to them that I wanted to run away from it. 

"You should hate him, even if you don't know why I did what I did, believe me when I say...you should hate him," Harry muttered under his breath, causing me to tense up, trying to distance myself away but he only pulled me closer to him. I could feel his lips softly kiss the top of my head and I instantly felt comfort under his hold. I decided to nuzzle closer to him, my head in the crook of his neck as his fingers traced small shapes into my skin. He had calmed me down so quickly yet I still felt completely empty inside. I didn't want to bother asking what my father had done to deserve all of this, because I knew I would be the last person Harry would tell. Maybe I was better off not knowing, but I can't bring myself to hate my dad for something I have no clue about. 

"Should I trust you?" I whispered, my eyes peering up into his. His green eyes held a bit of sparkle in them as he glanced back down at me, bringing his pink lips to my forehead, letting them linger there for a few seconds until he pulled back bringing his face closer to mine.

"Yes and I promise, I'm not telling you what happened because it will protect you. It'll protect your heart." He whispered back, as I could feel his breath hit my face. I nodded my head slowly in understanding, putting my head in the crook of his neck once again, as he leaned his head on top of mine. I knew Harry was protecting me, but I didn't want to seem like a weak fragile little girl in front of him. I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle knowing the truth, and maybe one day I will find out, but as of right now I'd rather forget about it. 

I'd also rather forget the fact that I've been sleeping around with a spy agent who murders people for a paycheck. I mentally cringed at the thought and pushed it away, knowing Harry had been showing a different side of him recently. A side I was sort of starting to like, but I didn't want to go as far as that. I knew this meant nothing to him. It had been shameless sex lately, and that was okay because after I leave here there was a great chance we wouldn't see each other ever again. His home has been a safe haven for me until Cobra-13 figures everything out for my well-being. I glanced at him quickly, admiring the face of someone who was a secret spy agent. The words weren't registering in my head, someone this attractive and someone who was comforting me in my weakest state was so dangerous. He may be dangerous, but damn, did he really make me feel safe sometimes.

"Kill the bad people, is that all you do?" I questioned, peering my eyes into his as he looked down at me. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and shook his head back and forth, a throaty chuckle escape his lips. A crimson blush rose onto my cheeks, looking back down feeling embarrassed that I might have sounded a little dumb, but really I was just curious.

"Why don't I show you exactly what I do, yeah?" He laughed, running his fingers through my hair and I nodded eagerly, hoping that this will fill some missing puzzle pieces that clouded my mind. 

"Yeah...but why don't you make us some breakfast first," I grinned at him cheekily, and he chuckled once more, pecking the side of my temple, causing butterflies to erupt in the pit of my stomach. He stood up from the floor, still half naked in his briefs, as he reached for my hands pulling me up towards him. 

////

this chapter sort of felt like a roller coaster, but as you can tell harry and andi are getting a lil closer than normal ;)

i hope you guys liked it! pls don't forget to vote and comment, it is much appreciated <3

-s