chapter 15

Smut⚠️

Win's POV

Waking from the sunlight reflecting my eyes, me to turning to my side. To my sight, seeing my gorgeous girlfriend next to me, naked, with only the sheet covering her lower half.

I don't want to get into details. But. Last night was the best thing that has ever happen to us.

I gentle pulled the sheet away, trying my best to not wake her up. As I was about sneak away, a hand grip my arm, pulling back to the sheet.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Oh. Good morning love, I was just going to make breakfast."

I smile, but she just pout, pulling me back on the bed with her hugging me.

"That could, wait. But for now, I want to cuddle."

"Love, it's already 10, plus, don't you have a song to record?"

"I dont care."

She whines, snuggling her head in my chest. As much as I want to stay with her and cuddle, I have an important meeting today.

"I'm sorry babe, but I have an meeting today starting at 2. We can cuddle once I get back ok."

She whine a bit, but knowing she had no choice. I kiss her cheeks, before getting in my clothes and starts our day.

Timeskip

Our meeting just finished and it was boring as fuck. I already know all of it from the begin.

I'm in my office, nibbling the top of my pen which have my teeth mark now. Already finished a hundred paper work and other things. I have nothing to do now.

I hear a buzz from my phone causing me to pick it up. It was Finneas, he sent me a video, I click on it and it was Billie laying on a couch, saying I miss Win.

The video was like 3 minutes long and it was all Billie saying that she miss me. Finneas send me a text saying 'come here right now, your girl wouldn't stop bugging us about you. She's been craving for you, ever since she got here. Please, I'm gonna go crazy if she wouldn't stop.'

I chuckle to myself, before packing my stuff. I told one of my assistants to be in charge of my place for today, considering tomorrow I won't be having to sit here and write my signature all the time.

Driving to where they was, she's in here studio, right now. Stopping outside the bullring, going in through the hallway, walking pass by some of her team. I open the door to see her crew, look up at me, I notice Billie infront of me, but her back turned.

I smirk, making an act for her crew to know to keep quiet.

"Fin can you please call Win, it's so boring without her around."

She kept on bickering about me, she didn't even my hand, sliding through the arm chair and to her waist, causing her to jump up.

"Ah, what tha f- really? Your early then I thought."

I laugh, as well her crew. She jump up to me, straddle me to a hug.

"Your brother told me you wouldn't stop bugging them because you miss me so much, it that true?"

"Yes. Can you guys leave us for a moment."

Billie told her crew, Finneas stay for a bit, before leaving , but not without saying.

"You two better be not doing your stuff here. You two horny ass can fuck once you get home."

Leaving me and Billie alone in one room.