Chapter 7

1 months later

Win's Pov

Me and Billie had been really close friends now, we would hang out whenever we have a little bit of time left before we go back to work.

Today is where Billie had an album released party and I'm super excited.

it's just me or...I never known Billie full name. I know stupid right? As someone famous like her doesn't know her full name. I'll look it up later.

I'm wearing a black coat with a white turtleneck underneath and some jeans nothing to fancy.

Going in seeing many people are guessing it's all of Billie's friends. Zoe run up to me greeting me and drag me to where Billie is.

As we get close to our destination, I can make out from a distance Billie and a random guy kissing.

That day was the worse day I could ever wake up.

A hard sting hit my heart really hard, this wasn't like those like when I first experienced this.

Clenching my chest where my heart was, while stumbling down to my knee while holding Zoe hand.

"Win what happened?" Zoe ask, comforting me. Billie must've seen us, Billie crouch down to my level.

The pain go away, it was short but strong then ever, it's not the type of pain you want to experience every day.

"I'm ok..I'm just fuzzy that's all." I said standing up by the help of Billie and Zoe.

"You sure? You were gripping my hand pretty hard." I notice I was tightly holding Zoe hand.

I let Zoe hand go, seeing her held it in pain. "I'm sorry Zoe." I apologise and she let a small "it's ok."

The party continue and the my eyes keep focusing on the ocean eyes and her boyfriend dancing together, grinning they're self together.

My heart wouldn't stop being in pain the whole night. I pretend to enjoy, but the pain was unbearable when I was all alone.

Going up to Billie saying I have to go home early cause my parents will scold me if ever the clock pass 10 o'clock.

She was really disappointed that I already was leaving. Her boyfriend have been staring at me at for the whole night. I swear it was creepy as fuck.

Going to my car, letting out a scream of agony I've been keeping the whole time. Finally after like an hour of me screaming, I finally decided to drove home and plop myself on the living room couch.

Timeskip

Me and Billie haven't really been hanging out now, considering she have a boyfriend to keep her busy all day.

I wonder how is she doing right now. I can't stop thinking of her ever since last night. I feel like total complete wreck.

I'm in my office, going through all the papers my assistant giving to me. Not even bothering what I'm even signing and making a contract, I just need something to keep me distracting.

My phone starts to ring on the edge of my desk, picking it up seeing it was my dad calling me.

Shit! I think I came home around 10:01. Fuck!

"H-hello dad?"

"Winry dear, we will be a important family bonding tomorrow, I think you will be super happy when you know when you two will be united with each other."

"Ok dad."

I wonder who could it be?