Chapter 9

Billie's Pov

"What's with her?" Brandon ask me also confused at why she just stomped out.

"Oh my god Billie." Finneas said somewhat disappointed at me.

"You, aren't you a little too old to be dating my daughter?" My dad pointed, seem to be unhappy to see Brandon.

"Come one dad he's a good guy." I try to convince him but he wouldn't budge.

"Why would you do that to her?" My mom ask me, I looking around the room to see two unfamiliar faces.

"Why? I don't get it?"

"Did you get your memory erase? That's was Winry Gate. Your long time girlfriend." Finneas said looking at Brandon with anger.

"Woah there, my girlfriend isn't gay ok." Brandon defended me making my brother more angry.

I'm here standing processing at what he just said.

My girlfriend? A long time?

"I'm sorry fin but I have no fucks what are you trying to tell me." I blurted out.

"Oh my lord Billie, what have you been telling me when you were 7 that Winry confesses to you! Before she left! You both made a promise to be loyal, till you find one another!" At this point my brother is yelling at me because of some stupid gay promise shit I forgot.

"Oh please stop! I don't remember her being my girlfriend ever! And even if I do, Brandon will be the only one I love!"

"And if you guys don't accept him being my boyfriend then I rather stay with him instead with you guys!"

I grab Brandon hand leading him outside the house to my car driving to a bar where we could take some shots.

I take down the burning alcohol, feeling the bitter yet satisfying taste of it.

"What the fuck are they saying bil?" Brandon ask taking down his second glass of vodka.

"I don't know. But I do know want thing." I lean over to him, pressing my body with his.

"There is no one replacing you."

He gave me a grin, holding my chin up to his face about to kiss me.

Out of no where a burning pain struck me like a bolt of lightning causing a fire in the forest.

"Ugh!" I scream in agony digging my nails in to the frabic on my chest.

"Bil what happen?" Brandon worried about me, I grip his hand really hard needing something to hold on to.

"I don't know, but it hurts!"

I feel like I was burning in a pit of fire eating me alive.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

Brandon carried me to the near by hospital to do some test.

After an hour of my squirming around in pain, the doctor came in.

"Miss Eilish there isn't really anything, you are perfectly healthy with no symptoms that can seriously hurt you. Maybe it's just the side effect of your tics."

I nodded my head, listening to the doctor that it may have been my tourette's.

A red thread appeared in the room, leading outside the building. Is it making me follow it?

Win's POV

Sitting on my kitchen floor with a  knife in hand, lifting my left hand seeing a dozen of cuts I made.

This the only way to battle the pain in my heart. Placing the blade on my skin before slicing it, little bit deeper then I plan to do.

Blood immediately burst out leaving my floor stained with blood. My dog had been lying beside me the whole time, pouting at what I'm doing.

I ruffle my dog head smiling.

"it's the only way to make calm down Cloud."

I still can't believe all of our friendships, love and time. She just threw it away by replacing me with a cheater.

I always knew her boyfriend had always cheated behind her back. I catch him kissing a black haired woman at the back of a building.

I was about to tell Billie today, but I guess I will let her find out by herself.

I should have listened to the others saying that I should let her go. Love really does play you like a game.

A red string appeared out of nowhere leading to the door. The string didn't disappear so fast as before.

I held it gently in my hand. Billie is my soulmate, but she's already with someone else.

I grip the handle of the knife in my right hand. I don't know if it's possible to cut the thread that leads you to your love.

But it's worth a try right?

Placing the blade on top of the string, closing eyes, preparing myself for this.