Eri's beginning

"Eri's going to UA this year?" "do you think she's ready?" "okay, i'll be there soon."

This is the story of how Eri becomes the next number 1 hero. She will be starting her Yuuei journey in 1 weeks time.

*1 week later*

"it's finally time, dad" says a girl with short light blue hair.(A/N: in this story her dad is aizawa because of adoption and stuff)

a scruffy man in about his late 30's comes down the stairs in his usual hero outfit. " you packed everything?" he asks.

"yeah, got everything right here," she replies in a giddy voice

"okay, but before we get to the school we are gonna meet up with a very special person." he says in his usual monotone voice.

"oh, who is it?" she asks very confused. " is it mic sensei?"

"no someone even more special.... you may know him as the pro hero Deku." he says, still in a monotone voice.

"OMG! the number one hero is coming to see me?" she asks very excited

"yeah, he wants to keep an eye on you throughout your time at Yueii, especially because of when he saved you when he was a first year." Aizawa replies. "so be kind to him."

After a long walk to the school they see a hero with green hair green eyes and in a hero costume. It was the one and only Number 1 Hero Deku. with people all around him he notices a teenager with a horn and light blue hair. "Eri?" he says as she runs over and gives him a hug.

"whats it been 5 years since i last saw you... and look at you now, in Yuuei." he says with a bright smile on his face.

"How you doing Eraser Head, it's been a while." he says giving his former teacher a hug

"yeah it really has, i see you've kept your promise... i dont see many broken bones from you anymore" he says chuckling

"yeah i can control 100% so I don't think you'll see any more broken bones." he replies with a smile on his face.

"oh yeah, Eri im not sure you know this but ill actually be teaching at UA this year." Deku says still grinning from ear to ear.

"REALLY! thats so cool... but why now?" she exclaims in excitement 

"Its so i can watch over you and another student." he responds in a cheerful manner. "the other student is one i saved from Nabu island 7 years ago."

"he seems really cool, hopefully i can be friends with him." she says still excited "whats his quirk?"

"cell activation, it allows him to speed up the activity of cells in the body of anyone he touches. he can also use this on himself so its a very useful quirk." he replies casually.

"if his quirk is cell activation then how did he get through the entrance exam?" she asks curious aswell as a hint of confusion.

"i put in a personal recommendation as i believe his quirk is extremely useful in a battle aswell as he has the heart of a true hero." he replies confidently.

(*5 minutes later*)

The three finally made it to UA and are greeted by a very bubbly brunette "Deku!" she screams as she hugs her former classmate "its been too long how are you?" she asks excited "OH. MY. GOD!" she screams as she sees eri.

"still over-excited it seems" aizawa says in a monotone voice.

Eri cant hold back her laughter at the gravity hero. " Uravity, you're like the exact opposite of father." she says while giggling.

"Okay enough introductions, I need to get to the 1st year examinations so i can get ready." he leads Eri off with him.

This year in UA, courtesy of the new Headmaster Ingenium, instead of regular classes like 1-a and so on it has been changed into 4 groups which are:

1) All Might Blues

2) Midoriya greens

3) Endeavor reds

4) The neutrals

the best of the best get put into the All might blues, the 2nd best get put into the Midoriya greens and you get the idea. It was named like this as these were the last 3 number one heroes. Although Midoriya is stronger than All might, Tenya put All might as the top not only because blue is the original colour of the gym uniform, but as a remembrance of all might as he has passed. The house you're in decides what colour gym uniform you wear.

(*1 hour later*)

"That raps up everyone in the All Might blues, don't be worried by not being selected this time as in the school sports festival there will be a chance for you to upgrade ranks." says the creation hero Creati. " now we move onto the Midoriya Greens... led by none other than the current Number one hero: DEKU" as she says that a tall, built man with green hair and a huge smile on his face walks out to cheering and screaming.

"okay, the first person joining Iz-Deku's squad is... Katsuma Shimano."

this is what katsuma looks like but with the green UA gym uniform

Okay this is where i'll finish the chapter, feel free to give me constructive criticism but dont be too harsh. Also if anyone is wondering eri is in the greens aswell as another character you have to wait to see. any support is appreciated.