Chapter 6? // is this fanfic even good?

I've been doubting myself lately and well idk if this fanfic is even good enough to be on here. anyways I'm gonna write chapter 6 and comment if you think I should start a new fanfic or if you want this one to continue.

☁️☁️☁️☁️

~flashBack~

"Why'd you kiss me on the Ferris wheel?" I asked afraid of what the answer would be. I don't know why I would be scared of what the answer might be. "well Hannah, ever since I saw you I just knew I had to have you. you're just so beautiful and I was surprised that you didn't have a boyfriend." I looked at him as if he was crazy. I mean I've been called beautiful but never by the guy I liked.

~ end of flashback~

The guy I liked called me beautiful. I've never been called beautiful by the guy I liked, always by other guys. I never expected Paul to like me, or say anything about the first impression I gave him when I met him. We got to my driveway about an hour later. It was around 10 pm. "hey Hannah wanna come over and watch some movies? I don't think your parents would mind." Did he just ask me if I can come over? I'm feeling so many emotions. "uh sure let me text my mom to let her know where I am." I sent a text to my mom saying that I'm going over to Paul's house for a bit. "she said yes." I told Paul. We walked over to his house, when Paul opened the door his mom greeted us. "Hi Hannah. How are you doing?" "Hey Mrs.Zimmer. everything's been great since I moved here." she smiled and nodded. "im glad you're doing ok and that everything is fine." Paul spoke after she finished speaking. "We're gonna go upstairs and watch some movies." "Ok." as we were walking up the stairs his mom shouted "hey no funny business!" I chuckled. "sorry about that, my mom just loves being embarrassing." "Haha. It's ok Paul." Paul smiled. "so what do you wanna watch Hannah?" I put on my thinking face. "maybe the maze runner?" Paul looked at me and asked "is that your favourite movie?" "Yea how'd you know?" "When I met you I saw a box full of books and posters about the maze runner." I turned red. I didn't know he'd notice. "oh. I'm completely embarrassed now." Paul chuckles "Haha, it's ok. come on." He patted the spot next to him on his bed. We were cuddling during the whole movie. I had to admit I did like him, I liked him a lot. After the movie was over I felt someone cover me with a blanket. I opened my eye a little and saw Paul. "Paul? What time is it?" He looked at me. "it's midnight." Crap! my mom probably thinks some funny business is going on. I took out my phone and saw her text messages.
11:30: Hannah! when are you coming home?
11:40: Hannah! text me back!
11:50: Are you ok?! Did Paul hurt you?!
12:00: Hannah?! Answer me!
I texted her back.
12:10: Mom. I'm fine. I just fell asleep. there is no funny business going on. I'm only 16 I'm not ready for that stuff. Paul wouldn't hurt me. Do you want me to go home?
A couple of minutes passed when I heard my phone buzz.
12:30: what were you guys doing?
12:31: we were watching a movie.
12:34: were you guys cuddling?
12:36: yea, up until I fell asleep.
12:38: Come home tomorrow morning. I trust you. ok?
12:40: ok mom see you tomorrow.
I smiled like an idiot. "Do you have to go home?" Paul asked at random. "huh? Oh no. my mom said I can stay till morning if I wanted to." "do you want to?" Paul had a little smile on his face. "I want to stay. consider it a sleepover." Paul smiled his biggest smile. Paul opened his arms and said "come here." I went over to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "goodnight Hannah." I got comfortable in his arms. "goodnight Paul." I turned around and kissed him on the cheek. We then drifted off to sleep.

☁️☁️☁️☁️
My mom would punch me in the face if I were to sleep over at a guys house.

Anyways this is the last update for this week. :P yea yea I know I suck

Comment down below if you want more updates maybe suggest some stuff. :)