Chapter 5 // chapter 4 sucked

Ahhhh I'm sorry chapter 4 was so shitty. I feel like I let you guys down.

But chapter 5 will be better. I promise.

Anyways leave a like or a comment I'm always looking at the comments just in case you have suggestions. I'm sorry for skipping what happens on the Ferris wheel ride...but there will be flashbacks too the ride, so look out for those.

☁️☁️☁️☁️

~flashback~

Once me and Paul had gone on the ferris wheel a few times, we decided to go home. I still couldn't forget about what had happened. "Hannah? Are you ok?" Paul asked worried. "huh? Oh yea I'm fine." He kissed me. I can't believe he actually kissed me. I've only known him for a week and it just happened. He was also my first kiss. "Paul can I ask you something?" I asked nervously. "sure Hannah. what's up?" Paul looked at me. "Why'd you kiss me on the Ferris wheel?" I asked afraid of what the answer would be. I don't know why I would be scared of what the answer might be. "well Hannah, ever since I saw you I just knew I had to have you. you're just so beautiful and I was surprised that you didn't have a boyfriend." I looked at him as if he was crazy. I mean I've been called beautiful but never by the guy I liked.

☁️☁️☁️☁️

This is poop...but Hannah you're welcome. I can't think of a world without you. that would be a different life an a very sad one. Please never leave and stay strong for a long time. I'll love you till the day the world ends.