Chapter 4 || Carnival

I'm sorry for the late update guys >_<
I'm just really sad cause it's 4 am and I'm failing three of my classes and well this Abigail Breslin bitch wrote a shit song about Michael Clifford and I've been ranting. If you don't follow me on Twitter... My @ is bitchachoshemmo

Enjoy this chapter. >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul seemed to have been driving for a while now. I think we already passed the town. "Paul where are we going? Isn't the town a couple of miles back?" I asked. "huh? uh yea but I guess I wanted to take you somewhere fun. Maybe a carnival?" He said. I've actually never been to a carnival before. About 20 minutes passed and Paul stopped the car. "we're here." I looked outside and saw a Farris wheel in the distance. Whoa it's so pretty. "Paul it's so nice. you know I've actually never been to a carnival?" I smiled. "are you serious Hannah?" He said chuckling. "yea I'm serious." we got out of the car and walked to the ticket booth. Once we got our tickets we walked in. Paul decided that he was gonna win a prize for me. I chuckled. "you can try Paul but I don't think you can win me something." He looked at me and smiled. "I'm pretty sure I can win something for you Hannah." "haha okay Paul whatever you say." After shooting a couple of basketballs into the hoop without missing, he ended up winning a huge teddy bear, it was my height. "Whoa. How did you not miss?" I asked in shock. "haha. I'm not sure. But here I won this teddy bear for you." I blushed a bit. I hope he didn't notice. "awe thanks Paul."

☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎

bleh this is shit. but im gonna pause it here and when this is uploaded i will come back and add more stuff.

please dont kick me in the face *hides behind pilow*

i promise that i will continue this long chapter when i don't have writers block anymore so maybe one day? ill be back tomorrow after this is uploaded.
👽👽👽
I'm back
👽👽👽
Sorry I took forever
Hehe anyways here's the continuation of chapter 4
👽👽👽👽
A couple of hours later it was beginning to turn dark. "hey Hannah?" I looked up and saw Paul smiling at me. "yea?" I asked. "wanna go on the Ferris wheel with me?" I smiled. "of course."