𝐏 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 (edited)

Tadashi's parents were his heroes growing up

Tadashi's parents were his heroes growing up. His mom and dad being the two he idealized the most. Forget about All Might, his mom and dad were number one in his heart! And besides, they were both heroes too! They just showed it differently. His dad was a pro hero, praised with greatness and responsibility to protect citizens from harm. His mom on the other hand, was a doctor. Helping those who were injured. Didn't matter if the injury was severe or not. She had a heart of gold and she showed it greatly. But, despite being heroes, their childhoods were gravely different.

Tadashi's fathers quirk had to do with the iron in his bloodstream. He used the said iron in his body to make things. Melee weapons of all kinds along with shields that he used to protect himself with and others. His quirk was perfect for being a hero. He was one of the greatest, being in the top ten pro heroes. He was praised greatly as a child for having such a strong quirk. It was obvious where his career path was heading.

His mother on the other hand didn't get the same treatment. She could control a person's body with ease, making her job as a healer very easy. She could use the blood flow of the body to heal bones, muscles, and skin. But unfortunately some people didn't see it as a blessing when she was a child. A villain she was called. Just because her quirk involved the human body. Public opinion about her was mixed. There were people who feared her and stayed far away from her, and then there were others who encouraged her that one day she could help people. So, she worked. She worked, and worked, and worked. She got admitted into health school. She got her degrees, her licenses and became apart of the greatest doctors in Japan.

Their career paths were perfect and their dynamic was wonderful. How they met was a funny story. Dad got severely injured and mom was his doctor. Despite it being unprofessional, they fancied one another. It would start with exchanging phone numbers, texting one another, then calling, going on actual dates when they had time before officially getting together. Despite the two having very busy work schedules, they made their relationship work. And parenthood wasn't far down the path. And they were stable for a very long time, until Tadashi turned nine.

His father was forced to retire. The iron in his body was just too low, too low for him to do hero work. Didn't matter how much he changed his diet, or how many iron pills and supplements he took, his quirk just couldn't work the same as it used to. He would pass out if he used too much iron in his body. His agency made a great sacrifice and forced him to retire. He didn't take it well. He fell into a deep state of depression for awhile. But Tadashi couldn't blame him. Heroism was his career, his goal, hell his whole life. And it had to be taken away from him for his own safety. But, thanks to his wife, it was slow, but managed to get back on his feet. He wanted to continue being a hero for his son to look up to. And the only other interest he had was law. So, he took it upon himself to go to law school.