Chapter 10

Song: You Say By: Lauren Daigle

Hope POV

I could still feel Josie arms, as I strode up onto the stage and walked to the microphone. I was extremely nervous, both for what I was about to say and what I was about to do in front of the whole school and more importantly, Josie.

Grabbing the microphone I took a deep breath. I always did hate talking in front of crowds, or you know, small gatherings even. Ok, honestly, I hate talking to more than one or two at a time. Here we go.

"I don't really have many talents, and none that are appropriate really for a talent show." I looked down. This is so hard! I hate it! This is a lot of people. Breath, you can do this. When I looked up the first thing that I see is a pair of warm brown eyes staring back at me and a smile that lights up my whole world. I knew that I could do this as long as I kept my eyes locked on those brown orbs that seemed to absorb all the light in the world to reflect it back at me.

"So after thinking about this and getting a little help with the setup from my tech savvy friend MG, thanks again by the way." I looked to MG just a moment to smile before my eyes went right back to Josie.

"You're welcome girl! I got you, anything you need!" MG shouted back to me.

"So that I could take part in this, since our fearless leader demanded complete inclusion." Stopping again to shoot Dr. Saltzman an evil glare that only I could give, or so I have been told. He at least had the decency to look, while not apologetic, a bit guilty. He truly thought that I would refuse and he would have a year off. Yeah, like the tag team that was Lizzie's sadness and Josie's way too understand attitude wouldn't get me to agree to this. This I should tell him that I am very much whipped for his daughter?

Again, my eyes went back to Josie. "So with a little help and little magic, I hope you all like the show."

As I walked over off stage to where I was set up, the lights go dimmed to almost blackness and the curtain opens to show a huge blacked out canvas.

I hit play on the remote, as MG showed me and the song that I had chosen to accompany my talent and set the mood and rhythm started. As the first notes played, I lost my self.

On the canvas, everyone watched as bright blazing colors shot across the canvas. For those who watched closely enough, they would be able to possibly see a pattern being drawn. Though, as part of the magic, nothing would remain on the canvas until I was completely finished and said the final words of magic. I lost my self in the song and allowed my hands to work freely.

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe

The only thing that matters now is everything You think of me
In You I find my worth, in You I find my identity, (ooh oh)

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Oh, I believe

Taking all I have and now I'm laying it at Your feet
You have every failure God, and You'll have every victory, (ooh oh)

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
I believe