"Stop right now Josie!" Lizzie looked at me with a determined look on her face. "She deserved what I did to her. You shouldn't have to feel bad that I am in trouble. I would rather be expelled right now then to let her get away with what she did without stepping up. I am not only your sister but your twin and you are my best friend! I would do anything for you. I want you to know that I am not upset and that I am actually glad. I plan to make sure that everyone knows that I am suspended for punching her."

Hope came up next to me. I could tell that she was still very upset herself. She hugged me tight and held me.

"This is in no way your fault. All the blame is with her." As she pulls back she looks me straight in the eye, and then, while still holding me looks over at Lizzie. "Josie goes nowhere alone while Satan is in this school. And if she comes near either of you, you will tell me."

Both Lizzie and I open our mouths to argue. Both probably for different reasons, but still both ready to speak our minds about this.

"No. You both listen to me." She looks at us both to ensure that we are paying attention and going to listen.

"No matter what, I can handle anything that is thrown at me and I am the one person in this school that will receive no consequences no matter what happens. Her coven will not come after me because they can't. The leader has an agreement with my aunt Freya. Almost no one knows about it, but they will not allow that little twit to break a peace that could destroy their coven."

We both look at her with so many questions. I'm honestly not sure what to even ask first. Lizzie doesn't have that trouble.

"What do you mean peace? What does your aunt have that the leader is worried about?"

Hope started to release her hold on me and step back, but I wouldn't let her get too far. I kept her hand and made her look at me.

"If you don't want to, or can't tell us, we understand." I gave my twin a pointed look and she held up her hands.

"I can't really say. It is part of the agreement that we made. Just know, that I am safe, and she know it. I can get in her face and she can do nothing. The second reason, and I would hate to pull this, but this school can't afford to kick me out. Your dad knows it, which is why I have my own room and he generally will let me get away with avoiding most mandatory school events."

"I knew it! I knew that there had to be a reason that you got to skip the pep rallies!" Lizzie smirked while pointing at Hope.

"Can I ask, what you mean by that? I mean, I know your dad wrote our mom a large check to help start the school." I was curious about this.

Hope again looked down like she really didn't want to go into details. "Um... so my family writes a check out of my trust to the school every year. I set a certain amount that I wanted to give and my aunts and uncle take care of it for me. I tried to do it anonymously but your dad, he has this thing where he has to solve all mysteries. He figured out where the money comes from. The only thing that he doesn't know is that it is my account and not my families."

We both looked at her stunned. We knew that dad got a single donation every year and that it kept the school running, but we never knew where the money came from.

"So until you graduate, the school is bank rolled." Lizzie turned to me. "I wonder if dad is saving any of that money to ensure that the school will be able to run after she graduates."

I just shrug my shoulders. I really didn't know. I hope that if dad didn't, then mom did.

"It won't made. I set an account up for the school already. It makes enough in interest that the school will be set for at least another hundred years. By that point, you have to figure that enough alumni will have donated to take over. You can't tell your dad it's from me though! He will so make me take the money back! You both have to promise!"