Chapter 4

'Sir Peter has stopped and may be doing something dangerous'

All the avengers stopped in their tracks and Tony, who just came out to refill his coffee cup, cursed under his breath.

"Who's Peter" Steve tried asking

"I'll explain later FRI bring up a live feed of the kid"

The TV changed it's channel and the figure of a small teen standing on the edge of a bride, with his hands holding the rails behind him. Everyone stared in surprise and Bruce, who recognised the boy, was frozen in place, his eyes wider then they've ever been and he muttered "Peter" just loud enough for the others to hear

"Shit FRI call my suit"

Before the anyone could say anything else the metal hero had disappeared.

-------------------------------

The arachnid leaned forwards looking at the deep lake of water below him, the city lights reflected of the dark water. The night sky was clear and the darkness made it hard to see. He could see the buzzing city he'd worked so hard to keep safe. 'no one will remember you'

"WE CAN HELP YOU"

"DON'T JUMP"

"IT GETS BETTER"

"GET AWAY FROM THE EDGE"

Words of the faceless crowd below didn't reach the spiders ears. All the teen could hear was his own dark thoughts

'It's your fault'

Tears dripped down his cheeks and the city blurred around him

'He would be alive'

The icy cold air brushed past his face

They all would'

The words of the crowd got louder

'You could have saved them'

His grasp loosened

'Useless'

Wind whizzed past his ears

'Your not a hero'

He closed his eyes

Adrenalin pumped through his veins when his body finally caught up with what was happening and an inner panic flooded through the teen. He didn't have his web shooters, he couldn't get himself out of this. 'This is for the best'

The icy voice of his inner demons made the boy shiver more than the freezing water that had just enveloped him.

He heard a splash before everything went silent. The oxygen he had was pushed out of his lungs by the force. It was peaceful before another splash. Peter's eyes opened slightly the water stinging his half open eyes. A glint of metal caught his eyes before the world went black .

He could still hear and feel everything, Two hands grabbing him, the water uncovering him and the feeling of oxygen filling his lungs. The sound of thrusters, and someone calling a name. The feeling of something cold underneath him being replaced by warmth and people grabbing at him before everything just stopped, he could no longer hear anything and he felt nothing- he was alone again.

---------------------------------------

"Tony who is that kid"

"That's Peter"

"And what is he doing here" The red headed super spy folded her arms in annoyance

"He jumped of a bridge"

"I know that Tony I watched it on the live feed you made FRIDAY put on"

Steve took over "What Nat's trying to ask is how do you know this kid"

"Is he your long lost son" A voice from the vents butted in

"No Barton he isn't now get out of the vents or I'll take away your hearing aids"

A huff was heard and then the man child dropped from the ceiling

"I can't tell you who he is"

"But I can" Bruce walked out of the elevator "I took a blood sample" the scientist lifted their watch up and a hologram was projected, the group read it and even Tony was confused.

"I thought he used adhesive gloves to climb walls but he's part spider?"

"You knew this kid was spiderman and you let him continue? If this went on any longer we would have seriously harmed a him!" Steve's face was red with anger

"If you knew you would have told him that you knew and then he would stop his vigilante activity's and we wouldn't have been able to find him"

"We wouldn't be able to find him? couldn't you find his address?"

"He doesn't have one"

"What do you mean he doesn't have one? do you know where his parents live?" Steve's eyebrows furrowed with worry.

"His family is dead and this kid has been missing ever since his aunt died" Tony tapped his foot against the ground "I think he's been living with some guy named Zander he was an army doctor that lost his leg"

"I knew that guy someone called me today to say that he died" Sam spoke up

"Do you guys think that's why he-" Clint trailed off

"Yeah I think so" The group went silent

"So what now?" Wanda was quiet throughout the exchange but decided to speak "We can't leave him on the streets so what do we do know"

"Take him in" The billionaire stated simply "He's like us we can help him"

"So we should just let that kid live with us, he probably won't understand half of the stuff that goes on in here"

"Sam that kid has a 205 iq I'm pretty sure he will understand more of than you" Stark shrugged "But that was from about a year and a half ago so it might be higher by now"

" Okay so the teenager is a genius with spider powers" Natasha started

"Wait does he produce the webs" Barton exclaimed

The group froze and then proceeded to shiver at the thought of that

"I hope not that's just weird" Tony shook of that thought and was about to say something else when FRIDAY interrupted them

'Sir Mr. Parker is awake'

--------------------------------------------------

That was so much speech- I'm going to go die now because I'm tired.

Have a nice day and remember not to put your air pods in the washing machine.......