Chapter 2

this was planned from the moment I wrote their name....I'm sorry hopefully a pic of My pupper will help

Peters walked through the streets of New York with his hood up, No one ever noticed him because everyone liked to ignore others. He's seen it first hand, people shouting for help and others walking past like they never heard a thing.

He once heard of  Albert Brust who killed some people and then took his own life while sitting on a garden chair in his lawn, his neighbours repeatedly walked past his corpse but didn't notice anything until later. (this is actually real btw)

Maybe that's why Peter never was caught rummaging through trash like he was a couple hours ago or when he used to sneak into bars to steal a bottle of vodka for his wounds and was never given a second glance.

People only see what they want to, a homeless kid with spider powers and a bullet lodged in his shoulder was not one of those things. The blood that seeped through was obvious on his light grey hoodie yet, like every other time he wasn't quick enough, no one noticed. The spider would have swung home but last time didn't go so well plus he wasn't that far from home.

The boy stumbled through the door and was quickly grabbed by a worried Zander before he blacked out.

----------------------------

When Peter finally awoke he had no shirt , just a bandage covering the wound he'd received earlier. Zander Poked his head into the room and quickly handed the boy a sandwich for him to eat.

The adult knew everything about the spiders ability's and exactly how to heal him, which was mostly make sure it didn't get infected and feed him. Sometimes he had to fish a bullet out, like tonight, or give him stitches.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack Pete"

"Yeah what's new"

The older man rolled his eyes

"Aww don't be like that Zan" the teen teased

"Like what worried for your health"

"Yep I can handle myself you know"

"Yeah I know that doesn't mean I like it"

the two where silent before a realisation hit peter

"I DIDN'T GET THE SHOPPING"

Zander burst out laughing "That's what your worried about?"

Peter pouted in response to the mans laughter

"Its okay you can get it tomorrow, also guess who got a job"

"No way" The spiders eyes widened

"Yes way my first shift is tomorrow"

The two hugged and celebrated for the rest of the night.

-------------------------------------------

"I'll be back in 6 hours do not forget the shopping or I swear to Thor-"

"Okay, Okay don't get your panties in a twist"

The older man sent the teen a 'really' look before walking out the door.

Peter's bullet wound had healed quickly but had still not completely healed so Zan banned him from both going to the bar and being spiderman- the two things he would usually do to pass the time. Instead Peter went to the library, the shopping list in his pocket for after he finished reading the entire science section.

The arachnid chose a book on college level chemistry and walked around to see if he could find anything to read after.

"you know I could have ordered it online"

"I need it now and I heard this library had it"

"Well your not going to find it in the romance section are you"

"Oh"

Peter tuned in on the conversation and decided to help the lost souls but stopped in his tracks when he bumped into someone. a petite man with grey hair and glasses. 

"Holy crap your-" 

"The Hulk sorry kid I can't turn into the green guy right now"

"No your Bruce Banner I've read your thesis on Gamma Radiation it was great although there where a few calculations that where wrong but- sorry I'm rambling again"

"You understood that" The scientist looked shocked

"Yeah your work was all I'd read in my freshman year"

"Bruce who are you talking to" Tony turned the corner and cut himself off when he saw Peter Parker, the boy he had been trying to track down standing in front of him.

Peter's eyes widened as he stared at the man. Bruce noticed the book the boy was holding and a smile lit up his face

"That's the book I was looking for"

The arachnid handed it over with a smile "Here I don't need it anyways"

"You sure? Thanks..... uh never got your name"

"I'm Peter" The boy held his hand out and the scientist and billionaire both shook it before leaving

"I am never washing this hand again"

-------------------------------------

"FRI did you track him"

'Yes sir he appears to be in Walmart'

"Keep your eye on him tell me where he goes, do not lose him"

'I will not'

The genius rubbed his eyes and drank his 7th cup of coffee and drawing up plans for the spiderman suit.

'Boss Steve has requested you join the team for dinner'

Tony got up discarding his pencil and walking to the door before stopping

"Have they been trying to get into my files"

'Yes sir'

"Lock up everything about spiderman and shuffle the files around every 4 minuets"

'Done'

A swear came from the vents and Stark walked out with a grin on his face knowing he's just foiled their plans to get the kids identity.

-----------------------------------------

"That will be $47.82 do you have a membership card"

"No I don't" Peter placed a $50 on the counter and put the change in his wallet.

"Have a nice day"

"You too" He picked up all the stuff not bothering to use the cart anymore and walked home. The sun was setting letting him know that Zander would most likely be of from his shift now.

As he walked down the streets distant honking and sirens caught his attention. Peter ran the bags he was carrying making the act even more difficult that the wound.

"People gathered around a body and police where handcuffing a man, Peter could smell the stench of alcohol on him from where he was standing meaning the police could too.

The spider got closer and moved to see who was hit.

His heart stopped and the world around him started to blur. Wet streaks ran down his cheeks as he fell to the ground, dropping the newly bought items on the road. The bloody, unmoving corpse that was hit by the drunk driver was......

"Zander"

-------------------------------

I'm sorry- I didn't want to but I had too, he was my favourite oc......