𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Y/n POV

Z: Thats what I wanted to tell you I love you

Zion says as I look at him reading his lips move as the words I've been longing to hear come through

Y/n: You... um... you really.. I

I stutter genuinely being unable to form words from my mouth remising on the moments that occurred between the last 5 minutes. The kiss, the 3 words my heart was beating in so many ways as I look at him.

Z: Shhh....

He places his finger on my lips enabling me to speak. He looks straight into my eyes as if reading my mind

Z: Do you wanna maybe talk, so I can explain

He asks as my eyes don't leave his as if admiring each lash placed on his lash line. I lightly nod

Y/n: Yeah

I respond making him grin as if heard the best news. He then stands next to me, I face the elevator door biting my lip most probably bruising while remising on Zion's words. Impatiently yet silently waiting to the doors to open they finally stop and open revealing the the first floor. I walk out of the elevator as Zion follows continuing to grin. He swiftly grabs my hand as I look to him not stopping his movements.

He leads us out of the dorm building as the cool breeze hits my face

Z: I know this cool place right around the back

He mentions fixing his hat while we start walking towards the back of the building. Until we see a beautiful lake and some rocks made to be sat on.

Zion and I make our way over and take a seat. My hand still in his as we look out to the sun setting horizon.

Z: Your probably still confused, but I definitely owe you an explanation

I hear him say as I immediately turn my head to gaze into his eyes while he does the same. But I wanted him to explain, this is his time to tell me how he feels, what he wants. 

Z: So the past couple of weeks, have been hard I'm not gonna lie ever since I saw you with Brandon for the first time I was furious but at the time I didn't know why. Then seeing you at the party I just wanted to kiss you hold you close. You have always had a special place in my heart and I wanted you in that very moment I saw you.

He explains while my heart beats perfectly listening his words

Z: You know I know I felt the same but last year I was stupid for letting you go, I never wanted to make us official because I was scared I would do something dumb and end you losing you and that's exactly what I did. I let others get into what I was feeling and f*cked up. I was embarrassed to make eye contact with you knowing I made a huge mistake. Not only did I push away my person, my love but my best friend and I hated that feeling.

He continues to say while I feel him getting emotional at his words. I just wanna hug him put my head on his shoulder kiss his hand, cheek, jaw and lips

Y/n: Zion-

I call as he shots me a soft smile

Z: When you told me you loved me, all I could do is think of those words circling in my mind like being the only thing I think about until now and it was driving me crazy but I knew I had to make it right. And Y/n no matter who your with and what you do you will always belong with me

I innocently smile feeling those familiar butterflies, sparks and fireworks lighting in my body. The feeling I felt when I first realized I loved Zion all coming back to me making me feel amazing; knowing I love him and never stopped.

Z: And I just need you to let me love you because I do I really do, everything I said in that voice message was me realizing how much I love you. I need you because the truth is no one ever really understood me like you. I didn't realize I need you more than I need myself.

I bite my lip trying to control the tears for forming in my eyes. Zion's words were really getting to me. The words I've been craving to hear for a whole year the moments I hated myself for letting him go for not trying. Wondering if he would ever come around. Zion tightens his grip on my hand caressing his thumb onto the skin of my forehand moving closer towards me.

Z: And you have to talk to me because I need to know you need me like I need you be-

Y/n: I love you

I answer knowing I was doing was the right thing. Zion's eyes shot up properly a smile slowly yet surely talking over his lips. I wrap my arms around his neck attaching my lips to his. I passionately kiss him while his hands hold my back pulling his closer kissing my lips ever so slightly. I pull away smiling

Z: You really do

I nod vigorously

Y/n: Sometimes I wonder why I was trying so hard to run away trying to understand how I feel for you because if it wasn't love I feel than why do I keep coming back to you, I kept telling myself I'm over you when I knew I wasn't and I'm not because even if you break my heart it would still want you, it will always go back to you because I love you.

We smile as he pecks my lips I grab either sides of his face slightly moving his dreads

Y/n: I'm sorry I made you feel bad, yelled and pushed you away, I hope you don't hate me for it

I confess as he shakes his head

Z: I could never hate you no matter what you did, you're too special to me.

He leans in to place a couple more pecks on my lips as we intertwine our fingers together looking at the beautiful scene in front of us. He places his head on my shoulder while I take in this amazing moment with my love.

The End. 

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this story, as much as I did writing it. I'm just going to end it here because I like it and I hope you guys enjoyed. If you wanna check out my other stories their all on my account. I have a new Nick long story called Whatever Forever coming tomorrow so stay tuned for that. 

Thank you and Enjoy 😊