𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Y/n POV

I was currently at the restaurant cutting up some things for someones order, but for some reason I felt anxious, as if I was impatient for some odd reason. I look at the clock and see the time ticking at 4pm, I look back down glancing out the small window to see if he had shown up.

Thats when I realize I was waiting for Zion, but why, why did I have the need to wanna see him. See ever since yesterday I've been having this weird feeling every time I think of him. Let alone the fact that I thought he was the one kissing me when really Brandon was.

But I don't wanna feel like this I don't wanna feel like I can't move on because I have too and I know I have. Zion couldn't be loyal last year why should I even try to be after everything that happened. But then again why do I feel a need to be loyal to him. Were nothing, were not dating, where not talking were just there at a normal stage were people know each other for some reason.

And that's good I guess I mean what else do I want, I can move on, I can be with someone else. I mean why am I so hesitant to be with Brandon when I know maybe just maybe he'll treat me right. I mean despite the fact that I've mentioned a million times were different people and him and I both know that we are; yet he still wants to be with me doesn't he deserve a chance.

I continue to chop the veggies as I see my Mom walking past me, I know I don't want to sound weird but I just have to ask considering I'm training him.

Y/n: Hey Mom..

I call as she turns around holding a clipboard in her hand

Mom: Yes Y/n

She answers waiting for me to reply

Y/n: Oh actually I was wondering where Zion is because I was supposed to train him today.

I lightly ask in the most professional manner because this was a professional topic

Mom: Oh he called in and said he had a lot of school work to complete but he should be here tomorrow

She explains as I nod, wait but that's weird he didn't even bother texting me or letting me know when I'm the one training him. I thought he wanted to be friends but I guess he really doesn't care.

Y/n: Alright thanks

I respond wondering why he didn't mention anything yesterday or even today. I mean i would have understood.

Mom: Oh and Y/n you can take your break now Victoria will take over from here

I nod at her cue washing my hands

Y/n: Alright

I then wipe my hands walking into the backroom where I tend to put all my stuff. I grab my phone for the side as I see a few texts from Brandon.

Text

B: Hey I'm picking you up at 6pm sharp

He had written as I small smile crept onto my face, the one thing I really appreciate about Brandon is how he goes out of his way to make sure the other is happy. I think of what to reply as I gently bite my lip typing on the keyboard

Y/n: See you then

I write sending it through smiling that maybe this could be good.

**A couple of hours later**

After leaving work, I changed into something casual and waited for Brandon to show up. Once he did, we drove around 10 minutes as he just parks in front of the library.