Take time to read this, please

Hi guys! It's been so long, I'm back without a update of notes but, I'm back because of this...

"Embrace who you are"

Why do people judge?
It's because they're envious.
Why do people get envious?
It's because they wanna have what you have.

Why do people change?
It's because they've learned from their mistakes
Why do people seek for attention?
It's because they wanna feel appreciated.

Why do people lie?
It's because they don't wanna hurt somebody.
Why do people always conceive?
It's because that's the only way to escape from their sad reality.

Why do people slur?
It's because they wanted to be at the top, too.
Why do people loathe?
It's because they couldn't be like the same with that person.

Years had passed, but JUDGEMENTS are still lingering. The only way to get rid of it is to stay who you are...

Please rate my very own poem, I written it since June 4, 2020. So, what can you say about my poem? Comment down...

I'm pretty busy fan-girling😑🤣 I'm so addicted to kpop! This is my first visit to watty since March, I slightly quit reading first, I was so mad because of the story I read, I was so mad about the female lead, you know 'I LOVE YOU SINCE 1892'? That's what I'm talking about, I'm at chapter 42 but still I'm not reading it, I'm still mad at her 😴😣 So, I watched kpop to refresh myself from THE REAL CARMELITA wahahahahaha. Okay, let's cut the nonsense now.

Comment down...👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

P.S : The picture above is my stress reliever. I'm so addicted to them, I started to stan them since I watched EXTRA-ORDINARY YOU and that was on March, I'm also busy with SKZ. Hope you understand and feel me🤧😪
#SF9 #FANTASY
#STRAYKIDS #STAY

And also please support my other stories, tap my profile and follow me...