Chrollo opened his book of stolen nen powers. He summoned a sword that looked sharp enough to cut through brick without a scratch. Soon after he pulled it out it became engulfed with flames. Hisoka just laughed. Through all this he was still feeling that joy of fighting.

Y/n had a bad feeling in her stomach. Something was off but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Chrollo threw the sword at Hisoka, but Hisoka used his bungee gum to fly up in the air dodging the blow. The sword then followed Hisoka on its owned. Hisoka eyes widened as it came rushed at him again. This time it hit his shoulder.

Y/n nearly screamed out but caught herself. She watched Hisoka pull the blade out and throw it aside. Almost as if that hit was nothing to him. As soon as Hisoka turned around he saw many more blades rushing at him. He managed to dodge most of them but he did get cut up pretty bad.

Hisoka was sick of running away. He jumped straight at Chrollo. He managed to land a hard punch to his face, and a kick to his gut. Chrollo was in shock for a few seconds. Hisoka used that to his advantage. He grabbed one of his card and sliced it across Chrollo's face.

Both Hisoka and Chrollo jumped back from each other. Chrollo held his face before looking back up at Hisoka. His blood dripping down his face. The cut sliced across his whole face including one of his eyes. Hisoka wore his evil smirk on his face.

"I'm impressed," Chrollo began, "I didn't think you were this strong. I underestimated you." Hisoka's smirk quickly faded as he felt something was wrong. The atmosphere had changed. Everything felt different. Chrollo's smile grew on his face yet again.

"But it wasn't good enough," was all Chrollo said. Hisoka's face changed to a confused one. Then in the matter of less then a second Chrollo was right in front of Hisoka. He grabbed him by the throat picked him up so he feet were no longer on the ground.

Hisoka tried everything to get Chrollo's grip off of him, but it seemed that Chrollo just grew 10x stronger. And for some reason Hisoka couldn't activate his bungee gum. He was trapped. Hisoka then felt like thousands of blades were digging into his skin.

Hisoka was chocking and gagging trying to get air. He was starting to become dizzy. Chrollo's smile grew even bigger.

"Once I kill you, I'll hunt your little doll down and finish what I started." Chrollo said with a laugh. Hisoka frowned and tried to fight back but it was no use. His body started to become numb and everything started to go black.

Chrollo laughed as he watched Hisoka's eyes roll back into his head. He smiled in victory as he had won.

But then... Chrollo felt a sharp pain on his neck. Soon after he felt warm blood start to spill from his neck and mouth. He let go of his grip on Hisoka and let him fall to the ground. Chrollo turned to see where this attack came from.

He turned to see y/n standing there with a bloody knife in her hand. Her eyes met his. Her eyes were filling with hatred and disgust.

"Game over Chrollo. I win," y/n said. She then put her hand up to Chrollo's head. A gun appeared in her hand. A smile grew on her face as she shot the nen bullet straight through Chrollo's head. His lifeless body fell to the floor

First person pov

I looked down at Chrollo's body. I didn't feel anything. He was pure trash. That was the only way to describe him was that he's trash. The worlds better off without him. I then remembered the whole reason I was here.

"Hisoka!" I gasped. I ran over to his body laying there on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him.

"No no no Hisoka!" I yelled. I flipped him over and placed his head on my lap. He was covered in blood. Huge cuts were all over his body. I placed my ear close to his chest. I could here his heart beats getting slower and slower

"No please Hisoka stay with me!!" I yelled as tears began to fall. "I can't lose you, not again!!" I placed my ear to his chest again. This time I only heard a few slow heart beats before silence. I could no longer here his heart beating and his body became very cold. The tears didn't stop as I looked up to the sky.

"NOOO!!!!!" I yelled as my aura spiked. The loudest noise I've ever heard boomed through the building. My aura stopped a few seconds later as I looked down at Hisoka's face. It looked pale and lifeless.

"Why...why you?" I whispered, "I-I love you Hisoka, I'm so sorry." I held his lifeless body close to mine as I cried. The love of my life was gone, and all I could to is hold his lifeless body in my arms.