Chapter 40

Today is my first day of college. I am really nervous, because I won't know anyone. Hopefully I meet some people. I got out of bed and took a shower. I came out and changed (picture) then I blow dried and lightly curled my hair. I put on my make up and then I got a text from Sam.

From: Sammy☺️💗
Hey baby. I'm on my way to your house.

He insisted that he drove me to school today, I had told him no because it's an hour away and then he would need to pick me up after. He didn't want to take no as an answer so he is taking me to school. I'm not staying on campus because it would be harder to see Addie and Sam. Also it's cheaper if I just drive instead of staying over there. Sam texted me saying he was here. I walked downstairs and said bye to my mom and dad. My sister is already at school. She is still dating Jack long distance. I walked outside and went to Sam's car. "Hey babe" I said leaning over and pecking Sam's lips. "Hey beautiful" He said and smiled. I got in the car and he started driving. "Are you excited?" He asked. "Yeah and nervous." "It's gonna be ok." He said and put his hand on my thigh.

We got to the school, "Have a great day." He said and kissed me. "Thanks babe. I'll see you later." "Don't let any boys look at you. You're mine alright." "Don't worry babe." I said laughing and I got out of the car. He honked the horn and I turned around. "What?" "Your ass looks great." He said and winked. I shook my head and smirked then kept walking. I walked in and eventually found my classes. I took a seat and then more kids started piling in. My major is visual and performing arts.I took drama in high school and acted a little out of school but I kept it to myself.

Class finished and I walked out. "Hey." A guy walked up to me. "Hi." I said and smiled. "I'm Matthew. But you can call me Matt." "Lillian. But you can call me Lily." I said laughing lightly. "Cool, What class do you have next?" "Drama" "So do I." He said and we walked together to the next class.

I left my last class. I did meet a few people, and I'm happy. I met Matt, Andrew, Ali, and Veronica. They are super cool, I also have almost every class with Matt. Matt and I were walking out and I saw Sam's car. "Bye Matt. I'll see you tomorrow" I said and smiled. "Alright Lily." He said and gave me a hug. I walked to Sam's car and sat down. "Hey babe." I said and leaned over to give him a kiss. Before I could he stopped me, "Who was that?" "My friend Matt. He's really cool." I said and smiled. He rolled his eyes and started driving. "What's up with you?" I asked and crossed my arms. He ignored me and I shook my head, "You get jealous way too easily." "Who said I was jealous?" "Your attitude. You act like this whenever you're jealous. You don't need to worry, I've told you this already. I love you and only you." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you too. That Matt kid better not lay a hand on you." "He won't" I said and he nodded.

We got to my house and we went up to my room. "I'm tired." I said and we laid on my bed facing up. "I forgot to ask, how was your first day?" He asked and played with my hair. "Good" "Did you meet anyone else other than Matt?" "Yes. Ali, Andrew, and Veronica." I said and he nodded. "That's good." He says and kisses my cheek. "Where's Addie?" "She wanted to stay with Emily" he says and I nod. I turned myself over and got comfy next to Sam. "Goodnight baby I love you" "I love you too" he says and I drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the constant buzzing of my alarm clock. I groaned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I rolled over and smiled at the sight of Sam. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I walked out of the bathroom dressed and ready and watched Sam still sleeping. I took out my phone and quickly took a picture. "Fuck" I mumbled as my flash went off. A grin appeared on Sam's face as he slowly opened his eyes. "Baby?" "Yes?" I ask innocently. "We're you taking a picture of me sleeping?" He asks and I gasp, "Me? No of course not" I say and he grabs my hands pulling me on top of him. I smashed my lips into his smiling, "You taste minty" Sam says laughing as we pull away. "I gotta go baby" "I'll take you" "No!!! Sammy!" I groan and he smiles "I'm taking you. Come on so we can take Addie too" he says and I rush off of him pulling him out the door with me. "Babe I need a shirt" he says pulling me back "I like you better without one" I say running into his chest and winking at him. He smiled and leaned in, "Go get a shirt" I say pushing him away. "I hate you" he says and walks upstairs. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and a water bottle. Sam came back down and we drove to his house. "Mommy! Daddy!" Addie's eyes lit up as she ran over to us. "Hi baby I missed you" "I miss you too mommy" she says and I kiss her cheek. "Hi daddy" she says and Sam takes her from me. "Hi princess you look beautiful. Who dressed you?" "I did all by myself" she says and poses. "Good job baby" he says and kisses her cheek. "Let's go" Sam says, I grabbed her backpack and we went to the car. "Bye baby I'll be back to pick you up later" Sam says as we reach Addie's class. "Bye daddy" "I love you princess" he says and kisses her. "I love you too. Bye mommy I love you" "Bye I love you too" We went back out to the car and started our drive. I held Sam's hand while we laughed bringing back memories and talking about what's happening. "Bye baby I'll see you later" he says and I lean over and kiss him. It was a long kiss, "I love you" "I love you too princess, I'll see you later" "I love you" "I love you too" "I love you" "I love you too" Sam says and laughs. "Ok I have to go" I say and peck his lips before getting out of the car. He honked and I turned, "Have you been doing squats?" he asks and I roll my eyes and flip him off. I turned around and kept walking. "I love you!" he called after me. "I love you too" I say turning my face and blowing a kiss.

I walked off on campus and met up with Matt to get coffee. "Hey" I say poking his sides. He jumped and turned around, "Hey" he says and hugs me. We got our coffee and walked to class. "Is everything okay?" "Yea of course why?" "That guy that picked you up yesterday looked mad and you seeme-" "Yeah I'm fine and that was Sam my boyfriend" I say cutting him off. "Oh sorry" "Yeah it's fine" We still had a good ten to fifteen minutes before school started so we walked around campus exploring a bit and talking. "How long have you and Sam been dating?" "Four to six months. It's complicated" "What do you mean?" "We were dating for a while and he was keeping something from me and it turns out he had a daughter and her mom left her when she was born. So whatever that happened and then randomly she comes back and wants to be in her daughters life and then Sam hooked up with her a bunch of times and he was cheating on me and making up a bunch of exuses to be with her without me knowing and one day at school he accidently told me he was cheating on me and i told him off and we broke up. but we started over and we're back together and I'm sorry if you think I'm lke insane for completely opening up to you like that-" "It's fine I get it" he says wrapping his arm around my shouder and hugging me. I smiled, "So that's enough about me. Tell me about you" "Um well my girlfriend broke up with me and now she's dating my bestfriend" "Wow that's pretty brutal" "Yeah I moved on though" he says and I nod. We walked into class and started.

*New Fanfiction called Alone! Go check it out!*