"what, did you bring one?" meeks asked as he placed the book in his lap.

"you memorized a poem?" asked neil.

"i didn't memorize a poem. move up." charlie said waving his hands for them to gather around.

olivia simply stayed where she sat, leaning her head on her hand that was on her knee.

neil moved to the side as charlie stands and took his spot.

"an original piece by charlie dalton." meeks said surprised that he came up with something.

"you came up with something?" olivia asked.

charlie shrugged. "eh, something like that."

"you know this is history. right? this is history." neil said with a smile on his face.

charlie cleared his throat and pulled out a page from a magazine and slowly unfolded it, revealing a playboy centerfold. that gained every bit of attention from the boys. olivia, not so much. well. no. not at all.

"where did you get that?" cameron questioner.

"wow." was something basically all the boys said as they stared at the woman on the page.

"jesus christ, charlie..." olivia said, shaking her head as the naked lady on the playboy was being stared down by the boys.

"teach me to love? go teach thyself more
        it. i, chief professor, am of it," charlie started and neil got up and looked over charlie's shoulder to see what he was reading.

"god of love, if such a thing there be, may learn to love from me." charlie said as he shot a wink to olivia. the boys clapped and cheered. "abraham cowley. okay, who's next?" questioned charlie ignoring olivias ashamed comment.

"you boys want a real love poem? i'll go and give a real love poem, hand the book over, please." olivia asked, holding her hand out to meeks who handed it over.

she hummed quietly as she flipped through the pages of the book. "alright here we are. how do i love thee? by missus elizabeth barrett browning- how do i love thee? let me count the ways. i love thee to the depth and breadth and height. my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight... for the ends of being an ideal grace. i love thee to the level of every day's most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. i love thee freely, as men strive for right. i love thee purely, as they turn from praise. i love thee with the passion put to use in my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. i love thee with a love i seemed to lose with my lost saints. i love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if god choose, i shall but love thee better after death." olivia read from the book, her voice changing with the poems words as if she were the author writing the words.

their mouths were open. "holy shit, she's good. she's really good." knox said pointing a finger at the girl and the boys all spoke up agreeing with him.

"yes, it's called culture, boys. women will swoon if you read them these types of poems. knox, take my words of advice, look up some love poems, memorize one or two and you will know what to do with chris." the female said to the boy who gave a smile and nod in return. "who's next?" she asked with a smile.

"me!" meeks exclaimed and olivia handed him the book. "alright let's see.." he said standing up and started reading as if it were a chant. "then i had religion, then i had a vision. i could not turn from their revel in derision. then i saw the congo creeping through the black, cutting through the forest with a golden track. then i saw the congo creeping through the black-" he spoke and charlie started cheering him on.

        "...cutting through the forest with w golden track. then i saw the congo creeping through the black, cutting through the forest with a golden track." the group started speaking in too with meeks.

knox picked up a metal container and began using it as a drum. the group laughed,
getting up and begun going in a circle, making music with sticks of wood, combs, and anything they could find.

they all continued to chant as they left the cave.

the group ran back to the school, cutting through the woods, making fun of one another.

once getting back to the rooms. charlie offered to walk olivia back to her room and as she didn't want to be rude she accepted despite they had to be quiet.

knox and cameron both looked at the two as they walked quickly down the hallway, whispering to one another with questioning looks.

"no, but it was funny." charlie replied when olivia asked if he got annoyed by her small teasings from that night.

"good to know. you know, i had a lot of fun tonight. i know we've only really known each other for a day or two but i can tell you're already my best friend." she smiled as they got to her room. 

"yeah, i has fun as well. like i said to cameron earlier, you're also apart of our group. whether you like it or not, it's official now that you came to this meeting." he informed her. "oh right and my official nickname for you is dork, the good version, like the i'm just messing around version, not the shitty version people use. hope you put up with it." he said with a laugh.

"oh i'll get used to it. i've got a ton of nicknames already for you. but yeah, duh. anyways, i'm gonna go to sleep though. it's 2am and i'm not about to be running on 4 hours of sleep, 5 and a half is better then 4. plus i'm terrified hager is gonna come and yell at us." she laughed quietly.

"right yeah, sleep is better than dying of your eyes burning." charlie said with a snort.

"good night, charlie." olivia said slowly closing the door once she walked inside her room.

"good night, olivia." he said giving a salute back before walking back to he and cameron's room.

"what was that about?" cameron questioned charlie.

"what was what?" charlie asked, raising an eyebrow once the door was shut behind him.

"you walking olivia back to her room, that's what." he said, pulling a night shirt over his head.

"nothing, i was just saying good night and being nice." he backed himself up. that was most certainly not the case. he just wanted to be around her for a little bit longer, well, and say good night. besides, he started to like the girl, just a bit, that's what he told himself at least.

"uh huh... sure." he laughed. 

meanwhile there was olivia who was basically having an internal freak out. did he seriously just walk her to her room and say good night? maybe she was over thinking things, but she was asking if she was she slowly falling for charlie. sometimes she felt like she was, but others she didn't. god, she couldn't have been doing as such. he was constantly talking about girls and making inappropriate jokes. there was no way he liked her.. besides, they were just friends.

little did she know.

~~

A/N:

1574 words!!

olivia and charlie are super cute okay? okay.

here's an extra chapter bc yeah why not :) have a nice night y'all!