Chapter Fourteen - Dog Demon

Start from the beginning

"What did you say?!" exclaimed Sarawat.

"Snake blood is very poisonous, if it touches your body, you will be paralyzed in a second!" he added and explained why he kissed him earlier.

Sarawat nodded in understanding, he ever told the guy about the snake demon's blood effect. He is so embarrassed for misunderstood why Tine kissed him earlier.

Sarawat cleared his throat then put on a serious face again and asked. "Why did that man attack you?"

"I don't know...he suddenly attacked us and hurt my hand, then the snake came and immediately pounced on him. The man immediately stabbed the snake to death, I screamed and the killer quickly ran away, P'Arthit immediately chased after him... "Arthit made up the story in one paragraph.

Sarawat was dumbfounded while listening, then recalled when he was almost killed by the ox demon, a green snake suddenly appeared and helped him.

He tried to examine the body of the snake for a moment, then he scanned the scene and saw the tree where Tine was nailed to before have some blood and knife mark. So he walked closer to the tree to check it.

Arthit was worried and immediately raked his brain, suddenly he pretended to sob, then crouch down on the ground, lifted the body of the snake into his lap, and crying sadly to mourn the snake.

Sarawat shortly turned at him with an astonished expression and forgot about the blood on the tree.

He thought for a moment and then reached out to touch his shoulder, but Arthit quickly brushed his hand before the man could touch him. Sarawat was surprised and felt that the guy's attitude seemed different from usual and seemed unfriendly.

Suddenly Arthit remembered the goat demon said that he wanted to cut Kong's hand and tongue. He shuddered instantly and turned to Sarawat with an expression of shock.

"Wait, you should be watching Kong, why did you leave him?" he snapped then handed the snake's body to Sarawat, wiped away his tears, and immediately went to save Kong.

"Hey, how was the snake?" Sarawat shouted.

"Help me bury it, and don't forget to pray for it..." Arthit said without turning his head. He shot as fast as lightning back to the clinic and did not find Kong.

Arthit clenched his fist strong and his heart was beating fast as he worried. He hopes nothing bad happens to Kong or he will kill himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sarawat immediately returned to the clinic after burying the snake as Tine's order and met Arthit. The man told him that Kong and Tine have disappeared. Sarawat regretted not returning to the clinic with Tine earlier.

"Why did you leave Kong?!!" Arthit shouted at him angrily.

"B-because I heard Tine's scream..." Sarawat said and thought for a moment. "Maybe there is another demon besides goat demons..." he guessed.

Arthit shuddered at once, and guessed that they had been tricked from the start, he regretted having Tine check the dog's howling sound, while he went after the goat demon, leaving Kong alone with Sarawat. Next, the demon uses Tine to lure Sarawat out so that he has a chance to kidnap Kong.

Arthit clenched his fist in emotion.

"What are you thinking?" Sarawat asked curiously to Arthit.

"Looks like we're tricked, you're right...the goat demon isn't alone..."

"You mean, the mysterious guy who attacked you guys possibly was a dog demon?" Sarawat guessed.

Arthit nodded slowly to convince him.