𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐛'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

pov : ure in a video call with schoolmate lee taeyeob (yoojung) doing homework

pov : ure in a video call with schoolmate lee taeyeob (yoojung) doing homework .

 taeyeob is in your phone , doing his homework with you . he texted saying that he really was in desperate help because he hasn't done his homework that was due 2 days ago . at first , you laughed at the text then you called him . he picked up instantly and you see his beautiful strands of brown hair falling into his face .

now , he was asking you questions like the annoying and curious person he is .

"what homework are you doing?"
--you can answer in the comments ;)--

"if a bar of soap falls on the floor , is the soap dirty or is the floor clean?" 
---

"have you heard brave girl's rOllin ?"
---

"IS THAT A COCKROACH ON MY WALL ?? OMG!"
---

"iigoo ! I got cockroach juice all over my cute pink slippers , grossssss...."
---

"do you wanna see the squashed cockroach on my floor?"
---

you laugh at his antics . he's so weird and humorous , you remember having a crush on him when you first met him . but now you don't know how to feel about him because you both are so close .

"hey ? You ok ?" he asks through your phone and snap back into reality .

"oh yeah! i was just thinking about this math question..." you say and he goes "ooohh , you know well math isn't my forte but i'll try to help. read out the question ," 

you read out the question and he seems to be looking at your face and you notice , blushing red but thinking rationally that he's probably putting on his thinking face . as you finish reading out the question , he looks so confused and he thinks deeply .

 as you finish reading out the question , he looks so confused and he thinks deeply

"man .... i don't know .. maybe you have to multiply ?" 

"ok , I'll try ." You try the method anyways then the answer seems reasonable . "i think you're right , taeyeob ." 

he looks at you like it's almost impossible . 

he laughs in astonishment , "i'm surprised i got it right!"

he laughs in astonishment , "i'm surprised i got it right!" . well , that was the last of your homework . you tell him you're done and thank him for helping . 

"wait ! can we talk a little more ?" he weedles adorably . your heart skips a beat and you heat up . "sure," you roll your eyes and smile .You talk and talk for hours until it reaches midnight . 

"wah ! it's already late , taeyeob." 

"huh ?" he checks the time and gasps . "aigu , sorry for making you stay up late ." he apologises and you tell him it's ok . " y/n , i hope you sleep well . goodnight ," he says gently and reaches for the phone to end the call but you abruptly splutter ," wait ! uhm.." you didn't want to end the call yet . he smiles with shyness , " i think i know what you're going to say ...."

you raise an eyebrow , "what am i gonna say then?" he chuckles softly , "can i give your answer ?" you are confused but nod anyways . " i like you too , y/n." you turn red . he turns red . both of you are red in the face .

he covers his red face with his long hair .

"um , that's not what i wanted to say... but i like you too , taeyeob..." he looks at you through his hair and turns redder . you laugh , "but there's a cockroach on your wall behind you."

"what?" He turns around in his spinning chair and shrieks . "AIGO ! O MAI GAS JENJANG BAKWIBEOLLE !" OH MY GOD DAMN COCKROACH then the phone falls , ending the call . you laugh again and snuggle in your bed . lee taeyeob , i love you .