𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 !! 

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 !! 

-listen to the music provided for the vibes!
-pls don't forget to vote :)
-enjoy!

___________________________

pov ;; jisung and you meet at a restaurant

8:14 pm

"god , why did i have to follow?" you mutter , your mother pulls your ear and hisses , "you have to meet my friends , they have such a handsome son !" she spins and flutters her eyes at you . "you are literally 40 , mom." you grumble and she sighs , "this is why i'm rooting for you and him." you are now outside the very fancy restaurant and you adjust your suit and fix your hair .

your mother puts on a superior persona and you roll your eyes back it actually hurts . a worker opens the door , greeting both of you . you step in with your mom , but your eyes drift to the worker , who has a friendly smile but you can tell , he was looking at you too . you follow your mom to a table , secluded from the other tables , a table in a secret fancy room . your mom greets her friends and behind the couple , a man in an expensive-looking black suit with gray hair tied in a pony tail looks at you with cold eyes . "this is my daughter/son , y/n." the couple smile at you and you plaster a fake smile , "this is junhyung , i'm sure both of you will get along." 

this greeting made you want to kick everyone in the room and walk out the restaurant , but sadly , the adults sit junhyung and you down at a table in the corner of the room , so you can have 'privacy'

this greeting made you want to kick everyone in the room and walk out the restaurant , but sadly , the adults sit junhyung and you down at a table in the corner of the room , so you can have 'privacy' . i mean , seriously ? PRIVACY ? ITS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE MET THIS GUY .

the first few minutes , you just look down at your phone , not wanting to conversate with this actually handsome guy but you're just not interested . "hey , uhm , y/n." junhyung calls and you look up from your phone . "i'm sorry , i really don't wanna date you or anything . my mom just dragged me here , hoping i'll fall in love with you ." you tilt your head , a gesture of boredom . "oh yeah , totally . i don't wanna get anything serious with you , my parents dragged me here too ." and you fix your gaze at him .

"wow ," you chuckle and he chuckles too . the adults at the other table go quiet and both of you stare them down coldly , they continue their conversation about golf or something . then without both of you noticing , the worker is at your table . junhyung and you got surprised at the sight of him and the worker apologises . "can i have your order?" you look at his nametag , jisung .  you look at his features , cute wheat hair and dimples form as he smiles shyly at you .

"uh , y/n. you are staring too hard at this man ," junhyung's voice snaps you back to reality . the waiter gives a small chuckle and blushes . you try to put on a cool look , "sorry , i- i was thinking of FOOOOOF." what the actual -? FOOOOOF ? WHAT IS FOOOOF ? junhyung bursts into hysterics and he gets the message . "hey , urh- jisung , yes ? sit down with us ," junhyung says boldly . jisung , of course , resists . "if you think you'll get fired , i can send you money monthly ." you cast a tiny smile at junhyung , joyous that he would spend his parent's hard-earned money to satisfy his new friend and help a waiter in need . jisung pauses to think then nods , pulling a chair and taking a seat . 

the atmosphere was so awkward but thanks to junhyung , the air filled with questions and laughter . your mother called your name but stopped midway when she saw the handsome waiter , smiling . although the waiter was skiving off work a little , he was friendly and funny . he walked away to get three of you drinks and the adults their food and continued to chat with both of you . 

already a bit tipsy , junhyung has barely even touched his drink and smiles at both of you chatting without him . as if to say , my work here is done . he excuses himself to the toilet , "ok." you smile and he smirks , winking at you as he leaves you with jisung . 

you look into his very honey-brown eyes and he stares back into yours . 

(omg just imagine jisung staring at you like this i'd melt)

"can i have your number , please ?" you widen your eyes and suddenly sober . "yeah! here," you find a ready-placed pen on the table and scribble your number on the fancy flower tissue . he takes it gently and smiles warmly . "thanks , i really wanna know you more." your insides melt into goop , he is so handsome and charming . 

junhyung makes his presence known by opening the door as loud as he can , jisung flickers his eye from junhyung then back to you . knowing time's up , he gets close to your ear and for a second , you though he was gonna kiss you . CALM DOWN ! but instead he whispers into your ear , "let's meet sometime." and leaves the room elegantly . junhyung eyes you , smirking so big and you cover your face for a few seconds before finally regaining composure . 

"i like him a lot," you say as flatly as you can but junhyung can read you easily . "you're welcome."