Chapter 1: My New Life

Alright so let's see what Bryce's new life has in store for him with Demon girls? Also there is a reference to one of my other stories. To let you guys know this story takes place in the same universe as one of my other stories. Can you spot the hints?

Bryce woke up to the sound of his alarm going off as he slammed the button on top to shut it up. Bryce attempted to get out of bed, but found himself being pressed down by something. Bryce opened his eyes with a bit of effort, only to find Cerberus laying on top and on bit of his sides. "Good morning Master!" The three girls that were Cerberus said in unison as they smiled at him. "Good morning Cerberus, is the house still standing?" Bryce said only half jokingly as he let a small grin spread across his face. "Lucifer and Beelzebub are arguing in the kitchen." Cerberus says as Bryce wriggles out of Cerberus's grip as he quickly gets dressed.
             Bryce made his way down the stairs as he was stopped by Zdrada who was smoking a cigarette. "Morning Bryce, here to break up Lucy and Beel's cat fight?" Zdrada said as she let out a stream of smoke from her mouth. "Zdrada, what have I told you about smoking in the house?" Bryce said in a slightly irritated tone as he glared at Zdrada. "Oh I'm sorry, do you wanna punish me so I learn my lesson?" Zdrada said as she gave Bryce a catlike grin. "Why would I threaten you with a good time?" Bryce said before continuing on his way to the kitchen to stop the fight. "Fuck you!" Zdrada said, but she still had her grin plastered across her face as she watched him.
               Bryce entered the kitchen only to find Lucifer in an apron, with pancake batter stains on it as she seemed to be ready to stab Beelzebub with the fork in her hand.

"Lucy why are you getting so made about this? I'm just saying maybe Bryce would like you better if you weren't such a cold hearted bitch." Beelzebub said as Lucifer lunged forward as she attempted to stab Beelzebub in the throat with the fork. Lucifer's wrist was grabbed by Bryce as she turned to look at him in surprise as Beelzebub smiled. "Thanks Bryce, your a sweetheart! Try to not get killed by Lucy while you make breakfast with her!" Beelzebub said as she gave Bryce a kiss on the cheek before leaving the kitchen.
                "Why did you stop me from shoving this fork into her jugular slave?" Lucifer asked in annoyance as she glared at Bryce. "Lucy, why do you let her get to you like that? You know she's trying to get that sort of reaction out of you right?" Bryce said as he let go of Lucifer's arm before grabbing his apron and putting it on. Bryce and Lucifer set to work preparing pancakes for everyone. "I swear, why did you have to help that insufferable bitch escape the abyss? It doesn't seem worth it in my opinion." Lucifer said in an irritated tone as she gave Bryce a sideways glance as she was still angry at him.
Bryce sighed in annoyance as he turned to look at Lucifer after finishing and entire plate of chocolate chip pancakes. "Lucy, why do you care? Beel deserves a second chance don't you think? She has been locked away for millennia." Bryce said as he gave her a confused look. Lucifer snatched the plate of pancakes away from Bryce before looking at him. "I don't take kindly to those who try and steal my slave. Beel will learn not to mess with what is mine." Lucifer said in a rather aggressive tone, but Bryce noticed a blush spread across her face as she said those words to the detective.
After Bryce finished passing out pancakes to the rest of the girls and of course getting Pandemonica her coffee for the morning, he sat down at the table with Justice. "So Bryce, what had you all riled up yesterday?" Justice asked as she remembered that Bryce seemed rather annoyed after taking a phone call. "Oh that, my Cousin called me. Let's just say he's probably getting into some serious shit." Bryce said in a tone that oozed anger. "You and your Cousin have a fight or something? What the little bastard do to make you so angry?" Justice said as she took her shades off to look at Bryce, even though she's completely blind.
"No, he called me and told me he met up with his girlfriend that he left seven years ago." Bryce explained as Justice cocked her head to the side in confusion. "Nasty breakup?" Justice asked as she was still trying to piece this mystery together. "They never actually broke up, he had to leave because her dad threatened to kill him if he didn't get lost." Bryce explained as Justice was finally starting to understand what the big problem was. "Geez talk about overprotective, shouldn't you be happy for him though?" Justice said as she tried to understand why he was so angry about the whole thing.
            Bryce wanted to slam his head on the desk at having to remember his idiot Cousin's brilliant idea. "He's now accompanying her to her family's reunion in Japan." Bryce said as Justice finally realized the big problem. "Yeah your Cousin is probably fucked." Justice said before putting her shades back on. Bryce was about to continue, but felt someone place her hand on his shoulder. Bryce looked to see it was Modeus who was giving him that look. "Why don't we go to your room Bryce?" Modeus suggested as a small smile spread across her face.
"I don't know Modeus, how about we go on a date first?" Bryce said as a knowing smile spread across his face. "You degenerate pervert! How could you suggest such a lecherous act!" Modeus said as her face erupted in a crimson blush. The Demon Girl quickly runs away. "You love tormenting her with that don't you?" Justice said with a cheeky grin as she watched Bryce get up from his chair and walked towards the front door where Judgement was standing. "BRYCE, IS IT TIME TO PUNISH THE SINNERS OF THIS WRETCHED WORLD?!" Judgement said as she smiled at him.
                 "Sorry Judgement, I'm off today no sinner punishing today." Bryce said as Judgment deflated slightly at his words as she looked down slightly. "Oh, well that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to causing sinners to suffer." Judgement said in a dejected tone as she still looked down. Bryce walked up to Judgement and patted her on the head. "It's okay Judgement, I'm happy to have you around even if your not helping me with my job." Bryce said as Judgement began to stutter at his words. Judgement walked away in embarrassment as Bryce heard a knock on the front door. Bryce opened the door to see a police woman there.

             "Hello Martha, how are you today?" Bryce asked his coworker as the police lady let out an apologetic sigh

             "Hello Martha, how are you today?" Bryce asked his coworker as the police lady let out an apologetic sigh. "Hello Detective Bryce, sorry to bother you on your day-off." Martha said as she tried to apologize for the inconvenience. "It's fine, just doing your job right? So how's the process of becoming a Homicide Detective?" Bryce asked as he knew that Martha was trying to get into the same line of work as he was. "It's going, honestly I can't wait to join Homicide. I'm getting sick and tired of doing these bullshit noise complains." Martha said as they both laughed at the struggles of life.
               "So I'm assuming it's the same old song and dance? I'll take care of it, hopefully they learn their lesson this time!" Bryce said as he waved Martha and the other officer off. "Thank you for your time Detective Bryce!" Martha said from the police car before driving off down the street. Bryce closed the door as he looked at the three Cerberus girls as they tried to sneak away. "Where do you think you three are going?" Bryce asked as all three girls stopped dead in their tracks. "We're sorry Master, please forgive us!" Cerberus said in unison as they looked down sadly. "Pandemonica could you come here for a second?" Bryce said as the girl in question appeared behind the girls.
              "So you three are causing trouble again huh? You really need to stop pulling this crap when after I get some coffee in me!" Pandemonica said as she dragged Cerberus away by their tails. Bryce sighed as he decided to go about his day and try to relax. "Hey asshole, come here and help me with this." Bryce turned to see Malina sitting on the couch as she played another new turned based strategy game. Bryce smiled before sitting down next to Malina and watching the screen. "So what are we playing this time?" Bryce asked as he looked over at Malina. "Another shitty game, what did you expect?" Malina said in an annoyed tone as Bryce smiled, his life got a whole lot crazier, but he couldn't say he hated it in the slightest.

So that's the first glimpse into Bryce and the Demon Girl's life! How will things play out going forward? Please tell me what you guys thought on this chapter. Of course things can only get crazier from here! Will Bryce be able to survive these Demon Girls? Will he keep his sanity? What other stresses will pop up? Find out in the next chapter of HellTaker: Life With Demon Girls!