Counting Stars

It's been a month since Percy was betrayed. His life had grown interesting. Now living with the hunt as this guardian. Seeing his best mate Thalia everyday and seeing his love Artemis. Yeah yeah they had been dating for
about 2 months now. Great right? Sort of Zeus is alright with is, Apollo is alright with it but Poseidon isn't the happy with the thought of his son dating one of Zeus's kids.
Percy loses sleep thinking of what him and Artemis could become.
Artemis loves Percy with all her heart.
The hunters are laying of Percy now. Not trying to kill him. If he makes their mistress happy hen their happy. Plus him and Thalia are friends. They act like siblings. If Percy is hurt then Thalia goes on killing mode. Same the other way round.
The lovers always tease each other. Make up weird nicknames. Cute right?
"Moonbeam... Em can you come to the cliff with me?" Percy asked nervously
"Sure Aqua Boy" Artemis said giddily
They walked to the cliff and Percy told Artemis to close her eyes.
"Open them" he said softly
She did and gasped. In front of her was Percy on one knee proposing.
"Artemis I know your a man hating goddess but I've loved you since the day I became your guardian. You always make me happy and excited. I've already asked Zeus and he said he's happy. Please say yes 'cos I love you to the end of the world" Percy said bringing tears to Artemis's eyes.
"Yes... Yes YES!!!" Artemis screamed jumping onto Percy.
The hunters had been watching the whole thing and what they saw was Love something Aphrodite couldn't break or make.
They had just seen a Pertimis moment. One where they can't count dollars so they'll be counting stars.
.
.
A/N
Sorry if it's crappy! It's my first One Shot thing so yeah. Please comment or vote or just even spread the news of the book!
Thanks