2. It's going to be okay

Start from the beginning

"Unfortunately I can't, I've gotta go shopping. I'm sorry Suga." Daichi said before Suga shook his head.

"No it's fine! I understand. Anyways I should get going now, hope shopping goes well!" Sugawara cheered happily before leaving.

He made it home and chilled a bit before getting ready for bed. He looked over at his clock as it read 8:32.

"I've got time to text Daichi before I go to bed!" Suga said to himself before pulling out his phone.

Hey!!! ❤️❤️❤️
I'm boredddd!

Daichi🥺❤️
I wish I could come over and cuddle you!!

Me tooooo!! Anyways how did shopping go?

Daichi🥺❤️
Oh I'm still shopping, I'm almost done though!

Be careful please!! I don't want you to get hurt! It's pretty late..be safe!!

Daichi🥺❤️
I'll be alright don't worry about me! 😘

Mmmmmm fine!! You better be

Anywaysssss I wanted to know, do you think I could model? I've always wanted to 😇

Daichi🥺❤️
You'd be the best model ever 🥰

Daichi you pervert!!

A few minutes went by and there was still no response to Suga's joke.
'He's probably at check out, he'll be fine..' Sugawara thought trying to calm himself.

After that about 10 minutes went by and Suga sighed nervously.
"He said he would be fine..you should believe him.." Sugawara said sitting on his bed. However he decided to try and call Daichi as he worried more and more.

However when he called instead of being answer it had seemed Daichi declined the call.

"Huh?" Sugawara asked a bit confused as to why Daichi hung up.

Why'd you hang up? Are you okay?? I'm worried!

He sent the message hoping for a response however he didn't get one. He sighed sadly and tried to smile.
"I believe you Daichi. You said you would be fine, I know your fine. Your probably busy. So I'll leave you be.." Sugawara said to himself calming down a bit.

Sugawara grabbed his phone and sent one last message before going to sleep.

Goodnight I love you. 💕

The next morning Suga woke up hoping for some sort of message from Daichi stating he was okay. However he woke up with no message.

Thinking back to his words last night Suga tried to stay calm and got ready for practice. He walked over to their meeting spot and he wasn't there like usual. He decided to wait for him but he got more nervous when it was almost time for practice.

"He's fine, maybe he's sick!" Sugawara said as he started running to Daichi's house to check on him. When he made it to his house he walked in to find Daichi's mom in the living room.

"Suga..? What are you doing? Hasn't practice already started??" His mom asked a bit confused.

"He's alright right? Sawamura is okay?" Sugawara asked as anxiety filled him.