_𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯_

Start from the beginning

"Little? Boy? Cinderella don't make me fuck you up." I stepped closer to her.

"Go fuck up that girl that you was with." She shrugged keeping her eyes on everything but me.

When the fuck she got so bold?

Guess it takes her to get mad.

"Calm down mane, chill out." I sighed. "And stope bringing her up, she not who I want."

"Sure got a funny way of showing it." She shooked her head sitting down on my couch.

I say beside her, staring at her.

"Camira?" I called her by her first name.

"Kentrell?" She called me by mines.

"I shouldn't have did it." I mumbled pulling her on my lap. "It won't happen again."

She looked at me. "Promise me. Promise me you won't do it again."

What?

"Okay, I promise." I nodded my head looking her in her eyes.

I'm not gone do her like that again.

Ian tryna lose her over a bitch I don't want.

She looked me back in mines. "Okay, but I'm still mad so move."

"Guhh if you don't stop playing wimme, chill." I held her waist tightly pulling her closer to me on my lap.

"Mhmmm, whatever." She mumbled kissing me and I kissed her back.

Shawty can't even stay mad at a nigga.

"I'm tryna make you my girl." I bit my lip looking up at her.

_𝘖𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵_

"Oh fuckk." Kd moaned out as he bounced on Ben's dick.

Ben watched him biting his lip, while holding onto his waist tighlty.

"Shit, ride this dick baby." He groaned trying to keep his eyes opened.

They had been in this position for a little while, and they both were enjoying every moment of it

It was a moment they both had been waiting for.

Kd leaned back as he slowly grind on him closing his eyes trying to adjust fully to Ben's size.

"Fuckk it's to much Ben." He moaned out but didn't stop, as he speeded his grind up.

Ben gripped his waist guiding him, as he groaned. "I gotchu baby." He mumbled.

Kd moaned even louder as he slid up off of him before fastly, slamming back down on him as Ben groaned loudly at the feeling.

Ben grabbed Kd by his neck, leaning him down, forcefully making sure to fit all of him into Kd as he kissed him deeply.

Kd moaned lowly into the kiss as their tongue wrestled around in each other mouths.

He kept his pace, as he opened his mouth wider, moaning at how deep Ben was in him.

They broke the kiss, as Kd threw his head back, moaning, feeling Ben dick throbbing inside of him.

Kd threw his head back, as he wrapped his arms around Ben's neck bouncing at a fast pace on him.

Ben licked his lips groaning feeling himself about to nut.

He then switched the position, pushing Kd against the bed.

He slowly slid out of him before turning him over and sliding back into him with no mercy.

Kd created a arch in his back as he pushed up against Ben's dick moaning.

Ben groaned out slowly starting to stroke him. "Who you belong to?"

Kd was speechless, not being able to say anything at how deep Ben was in him.

He couldn't respond at all, making Ben smirk.

He slid a little of him out before ramming into him at a fast pace making the headboard slam into the wall as Kd gasped shutting his eyes feeling tears fill into them moaning loudly.

"I said, who the fuck you belong to?" Ben questioned again.

"FUCKKK, T-TO YOUUU" Kd dragged out.

"To who?" Ben smirked leaning forward mumbling in his ear. "Who do you belong to? I wanna hear you say it."

"To you daddy." He managed to get out as he stuffed his face into a pillow.

"Louder for daddy." Ben smirked speeding up his pace.

"UGHHH FUCKKK, TO YOU DADDY" Kd moaned loudly practically screaming.

He wasn't use to how Ben was making him feel, but he liked it.

And it made him want more, he was becoming addicted to it.

Like a drug.

Ben groaned loudly as he felt himself finna nut.

He knew that Kd has him completely, nobody else.

The way Kd moaned his name, the way he felt inside of him, none of that could too anybody else.

It's always gonna be Kd.

He threw his head back, thrusting deep into Kd with no remorse.

"Oh shit." He groaned as he pushed himself deep into Kd nutting in him.

Kd breathed heavy, biting his lip at the feeling.

Just as he pulled out, he turned Kd over before grabbing his dick, and placing it in his mouth.

He immediately started bobbing his head at a fast pace as Kd groaned looking down at him.

Little did Kd know, Ben had planned for them to do more than he expected.

______𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_______

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘥𝘰?😣

𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵🥺

𝘏𝘮𝘮𝘮𝘮, 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭?🤔

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘴🥰